( 10)

~Shawns P.O.V~

I wake up with Hollie laying on me I try my best not to wake her up but she does anyway. She sit up stretching "Good morning" she yawns "Good morning" I smile at her.  She looks at me and hits me with a pillow and giggles. "Don't stare! I know I look hideous" she says. I scoff "Yeah right! You are so beautiful! Don't say that about yourself." she smiles. I smile back. she stands up and walks into her bathroom. I lay back and scroll through my phone.

~Baby time skip~

Hollie walks out of the bathroom with her hair tied back, a tank top, and a pair of jeans. "Lets go somewhere fun!" she says putting on shoes. "Okay lets go to the park" she nods and I slip on some shoes walking outside with her. I take her hand and led her to the park. Before we get there we stopped at Wendy's and grabs a frostie and some fries. We sit at the bench and eat. I looked down to realize we were holding hands this whole time. I look up meeting Hollies gaze. She blushes slightly. I don't know why but I slowly leant in. Closer and closer to her face.

~Hollies P.O.V~

Is he going to kiss me?

_____________________________

Cliff Hanggeeerrr! I'm back from the dead! Hope you enjoooyyy!!!