(5)

I wake up to the sound of yelling outside. I slipped on my jeans and walked out. I see Hollie and Aiden fighting. "Nothing happened Aiden! He was sleeping here! It's not a big deal drama queen!" She yelled. "Well it's a big deal to me ok? Your my girlfriend and l love you. Like I said I'm sorry for hurting you and I'll never do it again. But I care for y-" before he finished I coughed out to get some attention.

"Oh he's awake." Scoffed Aiden. "Stop Aiden." Hollie said giggling. "So you two still together?" I ask. "Oh yeah. We are." Hollie said holding onto Aidens waist. I smile even though I was sad. I love Hollie and I don't want her hurt. But I want her to be happy so I'll suck it up.

"Well I'm gonna go." I say fluffing my hair around and start walking off. "WAIT Shawn your shirt!" Hollie calls out. "Keep it as a souvenir." I say winking at her and giggling after. Aiden shot me a dirty look before walking into Hollies house as Hollie follows behind. Aiden was jealous of me. I don't know why. He's the one that has Hollie not me.

I put my hands into my pockets and walk to my car. I shivered at the morning air hitting my bare chest. When I get into my car I get a call. It's from my best friend Jacob Carter. "Hey Jake." I say sulking. "What wrong Shawn?" He asks. "Hollie."

"Come to my house and we'll talk." He says. "K, bye." I say hanging up. I drive to his house and walk in. I sit down and tell him what's happened. "Oh god. Dude you have to go on with your life. I know you love her and all but you need to get over her. Sorry to break it to ya man." He says. I nod to him and look down. "Your right. She doesn't love me the way I love her. Well I gotta go I'll cya later." I say walking out the door. "Bye Shawn." He says.

I get in my car and drive to my house. I unlock the door and walk in. I set the keys down on my table and walk upstairs. I get dressed for bed and lay down. I get on my phone until I fall sleep.

:3