(6)

~Hollie's P.O.V~

I haven't seen Shawn in a few days so I texted him

H~Hey Shawn! Wanna hang out today?
~Read: 1:38Pm~

S~Sorry I can't.

H~Why?

S~I'm just not up for it...

H~Oh ok...

S~Sorry bye.

H~K. Bye.

I set down my phone. I decided to go to Starbucks for a vanilla ice frappe. I grabbed my shoes and walked out. I got into my convertible Mustang and drove to Starbucks. I park my car outside Starbucks and see 2 people sitting beside eachother at the park acrossed the street. It was Shawn with a girl. I know this girl. He name is Leah Samuel. She is a mega bitch. She always thinks she's better than everyone else.

I don't mind them and I walk to Starbucks. I buy my drink and walk back to my car. When I got there I realized that it was a beautiful day to walk in the park no matter who's in it. I grab my drink and walk acrossed the street in the warm summer air. I let my feet his the grass of the park. I look over at Shawn and Leah laughing away until me and Shawn's eyes meet. His got wider as they met.

I turned away and scurried away. "Hollie wait!" He says running up to me. "No I'm fine go back on your date you hid from your best friend." I say looking forward.

"Hollie please. Don't be like that!" He pleads. I jolt around to face him in an instant. "You stood me up and lied about going on a date! I thought we are best friends but APPARENTLY IM WRONG!" I spat at him. "Hollie you don't understand! I know how much you don't like Leah. But I do. A lot actually. She makes me happy." She said. I felt a stab of jealousy go through me. "Then I would have tried to make friends with her but I don't need to do that since we're not besties anymore." I say running back to my car and driving off.