(8)

~Still Hollie's P.O.V~

It's been a week since me and Shawn have been together. The best week I've ever had. I lay beside Shawn at his house while we watch Maze Runner. I rest my head on his chest and take a handful popcorn. "We should go out." He says. "What?" I ask. "We should go out on a date. We never really went out since we started dating." He says. "We haven't have we. Hmm. Where do you wanna go?" I ask. "Let's go to the beach!" He says. "Yeah! When?" I ask. "How about later today?" He says. "Yeah sure I better get home and get ready! I'll see you later babe." I say giving him a kiss and walking out. "Bye Hollie!" He says closing the door.

~Le Time Skip~

I get home and grab my beach bag throwing a towel sunblock and some snacks into it. I slip on my bikini and an over dress to cover up my body till I got to the beach. I grab my phone and call Shawn.

S~"Hey!"

H~"Hi when do you want me to be at your house?"

S~"Now would be fine."

H~"Ok I'll be right over bye."

S~"Bye."

I hung up and sat my phone into my bag shaking with excitement. I walked out to my car and started it.

~teeny tiny time skip~

I arrive at Shawns house. I get out of my car and see Shawn without a shirt on and in some swimming trunks. "Hey babe." He says hugging me. "Hey ready to go?" I ask. "Yep let's get going!" He says excited. We walk to his car and drive to the beach. We listened to One Direction and Ed Sheeran the whole ride. When we arrived at the beach I hopped out and danced onto the sandy area. I felt the warm sand up against my bare feet.

"Come on let's swim!" Shawn says running into the water. I smile taking off my cover and running into the water with him. I jump under the water and shiver at the cool water. I come up out of the water and see Shawn looking at me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Shawns skin glitter with the water on it. He swims closer to me. I blush as he looks at me his warm breath on my skin. He slowly leaned him. All of a sudden he lifts me up "Shawn! Put me down!" I scream kicking my legs as he giggles. He carries me onto shore and sets me onto the ground. I punch his stomach. It hurt. "God dammit." I say holding my hand. "Are you made of gold or somthing geez!" I joke. He laughs and smiles. "Sorry about that I just didn't want to kiss you while we were in water so we didn't drown haha." He says blushing and giggling. "Well thanks." I lean in and kiss his soft lips.

"No thank you." He says giggling then kissing me back.