Chapter 1

Alex POV

Its the first day back from our weekend break. Mondays are so fucking boring. I crawl out of bed and lay on the floor for 15 minutes.

My mom walks in and looks down at me. "Alex get your ass up" I looked at my momma face and she looked tired like she hasn't had any sleep. "Momma why you look so tired" She crossed her arms and gave me the evil eye "What?" "I was up all night cleaning up after your pigsty in the living room now get your ass up or you can forget about you going out this Friday"

I got up slowly and looked down at myself. Why in the fuck am I naked I could have sworn I was wearing basketball shorts last night. "Alright mom I'm up I'll go. I love you"

"I love you too baby now hurry up" She left my room and I went into my personal bathroom and got in the shower. I had a massive boner so you know while the water was running, I had to jack off.

After I washed up in the shower I went back in my room and put on my black t-shirt that says "I'm the shit" and put on my pants with holes in them with my black Adidas. Then I put on my black Adidas jacket and some shades and walked out my room and down the hall to the living room.

"Hey ma I'll see you later" I kissed my mom's cheek and walked outside to my black camaro I got for my 16th birthday.

I pulled out the driveway and drove to school

I pulled out the driveway and drove to school. After I arrived at school I parked in my usual spot and got out looking like a model as always. I locked my car and took my shades off and walked into school.

I walked past people and spoke as I saw them. "Stacy help me with homework? Thanks, Ricky we hooping tomorrow? Alright, Becky I'll see you later on babe, Tommy get my homework done nerd" I'm not the nicest person you feel me.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my binders I needed. School got it where we use tablets instead of textbooks so I grabbed my school issued tablet. I closed my locker and walked to class.

As I walked to class I saw Cara fine ass. Damn that girl is fine asf. I swear if she wasn't my homie Twan step sis I would have been smashed.

She noticed me and walked towards me and linked arms with me. "You going to math Alex" "Yeah it sucks but I got to or my momma gone beat my ass" "Yeah I understand cuz Twan mom is making me ride the bus to school with Twan until I get my grades up but I can't be seen on a bus it reeks"

This girl is kinda an airhead but you know she pretty so it don't matter as much. I think she has a brain but don't feel like using it. But anyways we walked to math and sat in our normal seats in the back by the window. Teach had a do now on the board so I typed in my answer on the tablet and wrote it down on paper to make sure I got it.

Cuz I remember one time the system had crashed and I had to do the do now by hand so I do it twice everyday to make sure that when that happen again I already got it.