Chapter 21

Twan POV

Ayyyeeee guess what. Your boy just got paid!! Oh this money sitting right with me. This a good hustle for me right here.

Yess bruh, this my shit yo. But lemme stop trippin. I need to get my self ready for this party Alex said we going to. I don't know who party it is but aye we out there so ion care. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention its been a couple weeks, it's fucking cold as shit outside ion even know why for real, it's spring.

Yeah school almost out for us, no big deal. I gotta feeling I won't be graduating though. Ion know yet. Walking out my room, I see Alex sitting on the couch.

"Aye bruh we out?" I ask.

"Yeah, we gotta go pick up RJ" Alex says texting on his phone.

"Who party this is?" I ask heading to the door with Alex behind me.

"DeeLo cousin turning 19 so he wanted to throw a party for him" Alex says unlocking the car and getting in the driver's side.

"Oh ight that's wassup" I say getting in the passenger seat.

"Aye we gotta stop and get Roxanne and Marcie" Alex says hooking his phone up to the aux.

"Ight" I say listening to the music he put  on as he pulls out the driveway heading to get Marcie first then Roxanne.

10 minutes later we pull up at Marcie house and she comes out a couple minutes later and gets in the back not even complaining that I'm in the front. Tired of being put in the back cause of her bruh.

"Hey baby girl" Alex says looking back at her. He is so whipped by her bruh that it ain't even funny no more.

"Hey daddy" She says before I hear them kiss.

"Aye can we go Roxanne calling" I say looking at Alex phone ring.

"Who Roxanne?" Marcie says confused and a little jealousy in her voice.

"Just his best female friend that won't give him none" I say being an ass on purpose to stir the pot.

"Man what the fuck T dont make me air yo dirty laundry out since you wanna talk stupid" Alex says heading towards Roxanne house.

"Man you got it" I say already knowing he means that thing I got going on with JyRo.

"Exactly what I thought" Alex says with a evil smirk on his face.

"What's tea Twan?" Marcie asks as if she don't know already.

"Nothing" I say starting to text JyRo to see what ye been up to.

Me: hey daddy

Daddy😜: hey sexy

Me: wya?

Daddy😜: heading to the party, wya?

Me: bout to get Rox then head over to the party, ready to disappear with you

Daddy😜: aww you miss the 🍆

Me: maybe 😋

Daddy😜: don't worry u gone be getting it tonight anyways, need to empty my nuts in u

Me: damn nigga u just gone say that

Daddy😜: what I can't say it ❔ain't it be happening every time🤔

Me: yeah u right

Daddy😜: 😂😂

We pull into Roxanne driveway and she comes out a few minutes later and gets in the back seat confused as to who Marcie is.