Meeting Her

"Sasuke, you are going to be late for your mission!" My mother burst into my room.

"Relax, it isn't our first mission, mother." I laid back, relax putting my hands behind my head.

"Sasuke! Go before you go without breakfast." She walks out angry.

"Fine." I put on my white shirt and my black pants. I headed to the kitchen and eat with my family. Itachi took a sip of coffee. "Sasuke, aren't you going to be late for your mission?"

"Who cares. It's our last mission until then. I would like to relax and take my time."

He rolled his eyes. I'm sixteen years old. I'm old enough to do whatever I want. Soon I'll ask Sakura to be my wife. I have everything figured out. My whole life with Sakura and that's what matters.

I headed to my group that was waiting for me. This our last mission until then. So, we headed out to take an old man back to his hometown. The mission was easy comparing to the rest.

We stayed for three days until we heard some trouble in the village. A group of man threatens to burn the village.

"Please, you have to help us. You can't leave us to die here." Jin begged us.

I smirked. "I rather fight them. It is our last mission."

Kakashi looks at the old man. Naruto was ready to go. Sakura was too. "Let's go!"

We headed out until it started to rain. We hide and until we saw a group of men headed towards us. We started to fight since they attacked first. The rain has gotten heavier, but the time I know it. I was near a river that was overflowing and it was dangerous to walk on. We were fighting along side of the river.

"Sasuke to your right!" Naruto yelled.

I looked and there was one standing on the water. I went after him until he disappeared. It was a trap. A huge water wave hits me hard. All I heard was Naruto. "SASUKE!!"

.....

(Couple of hours later)

I felt a weight on top of me. It felt nice and warm. I have fallen asleep.

....

(One day later.)

I woke up and notice a smell of coconut. The weight of my body was heavy. I looked and notice a girl with long black hair and she was naked on top of me.

She wakes up and looks at me with her blue eyes. She sits on top of me, showing me, she was naked. She kissed my forehead, making me blush and a strange warmth runs throughout my body.

She gets out and put on her little green dress. I looked and I was naked. What the hell? I looked for my clothes that were hanging and it was still wet. I sneezed twice. I am sick.

The girl touches my forehead and smiled. She points at the bed. I laid back down while she put a wet towel on my forehead. All the sudden, I was cold and started to shake. She went to the kitchen to cook something.

Why is she helping me? After some time, she comes back with a bowl of soup. She places it down, helps me up and feed me.

I never allowed a woman to feed me, but she was cute and very nice. I have no other choice. After I eat, she helps me back to bed. She took off her dress and hop into bed with me, she went on top of me and close her eyes.

Soon, a warm feeling came to me and it made me calm. I tried not to touch her any other way or move. I did pull the covers over her while she covers me with her arms and chest. I couldn't help it, but to play with her long hair. She is very fragile like a doll.