She Is Back

Ever since then, many girls were afraid to go near me. The only woman that goes near me is my mom since she loves me as a son. Itachi look ways to pick up my spirit in most days either than that, I was over my whole depression. I headed out to train with Naruto.

....

(Itachi)

Someone knocks on the door. I went to get it to see a girl in a purple dress without shoes. Her blue eyes told me she was cold. I let her in and got blankets for her. Mother came in and saw her. "Oh, you must be cold." She started to warm her up with a hug. "Itachi, why you don't make some green tea."

I went to make green tea for the poor girl. After I was done, she took it and didn't drink it. She places it down and shook her head lightly.

"You don't like green tea?" She didn't respond to mom. Mother stands up and looks at her. "Hey, are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

She didn't reply, she stands up and looks around. "Hey, this isn't your place to look around," I said.

She picks up the book that Sasuke bought a long while ago. She sits and closes her eyes to read it.

"Hey, you have to leave. You can't stay here." Mother said.

She didn't bother to speak to her. Mother took the book away from her and pointed out the exit. "Leave!"

She didn't bother to move, she stands up and looks around the kitchen. She grabs two bread to eat. My mom got mad at her. "Hey, you can't go into a house and start eating."

She was done and went to take a seat on the couch with the cover over her. It looks like she didn't hear my mother's command. My mother pulls the cover off and looks at her.

"Get out!"

She didn't bother to answer. The door opens and Sasuke walks in. The girl jumps up and ran to Sasuke. She hugs him and no shock hits her. "Air?" Sasuke was shocked. I notice she was crying. Sasuke hugs her back. "Air."

I think my mother felt bad. I did too. "So that is Air? She pissed me off. She walked in her thinking she owns the place."

"Mom, she is deaf and mute. You won't understand."

Definitely, we felt bad. Mother hasn't spoken nor did I.

.....

(Sasuke)

I notice my mom was holding my book. "Mom, can I have my book."

"Aw, sure."

Air let's go and looked at them. She smiled. I took her hand and went inside of my room. I wrote on paper, gave it to her. She looks at me. Her tears spilled out. She shook her head. I only told her when her mother and brother came in. Air pushed everything to the side and sat on my lap. Air hugs me and kissed my cheek. I hug her. Itachi opens the door to see us like this.

"Go away."

"No." He walks in and closes the door. Air looks at me and smiled. I smiled too. Air close her eye and laid her head on my shoulder. I picked her up and put her to bed. I walked up to him. "Yeah?"

"So this is your wife?"

"I guess. I mean, yes. I don't know." I was confused.

"Wake her up before dinner." Itachi walks away, closing the door. I looked at her sleeping away. I left as well. I went to the living room and took a seat on the couch. Mother sits next to me."Hey, why you didn't tell me before that your wife was deaf and mute?"

I didn't answer. "I don't know."

Father comes in. "Oh, how are you son?"

He started to talk to me a while ago since I been depressed. "Fine. Mom, we shouldn't tell father."