Learning

I was learning braille about a month. Also, going back to the store to help me to learn even more. I haven't spent much time with Naruto or Sakura. It started to snow. It was very cold. I wonder if Air is okay? I wonder if she is cold? Maybe looking for warmth.

I want to look for her. I wonder where is she. I put on my hat, scarf, and gloves. I put on my coat. I headed out to go for a walk. I noticed Sakura. She stops me and asked me.

"Sasuke, we haven't gone on a date lately. Do you?"

I don't know how to feel about a date. I still looking forward for Air to come soon, yet this is what I want to spend my life with Sakura. "Sure, let's go on a date."

She was happy and grabs my arm. We walked to a little shop and order. "So, Sasuke, you are going to ask me something. Remember our last date?"

Our last date. I was going to buy a ring for us to get engaged. "I did?" I lied.

"Oh, come on. You were smirking. You also said. Next time, we go on a date you'll ask me something." She smiled.

"Well, well, look what we have here? Sakura and Sasukee!" Ino grabs my arm. "Why are you with her?"

"We are on a date. Please, leave." I asked her.

"Aw, please. Come with me." She begs.

I looked out the window, saw Naruto and a boy that has black hair. He was talking to someone. I stand up and headed over to Naruto. "Hey, Naruto!" Naruto was talking to a boy that I have never seen before.

He looks at me and waves. "This is Sasuke meet my new friend. What's your name again?"

He didn't spoke. He did hand gestures. Naruto was confused. "Can you speak?"

The boy shook his head. I looked away. The boy tap my shoulder. I looked at him. He waves hello.

I waved back.

"How do we communicate?" Naruto said.

He did hand gestures once more. It's like he was talking through his hands. Naruto and I were confused.

I grab his arm and pulled him.

"Hey, where are you taking him?" Naruto asked.

"Follow me." We made it to my house, let ourselves in. No one was at home only us three. I grab the book and open it.

He looks at it, closed his eyes runs his figures through it. He opens his eyes, points at me and the book.

"Yes, I have been learning?"

He put his hand out and writes on it. 

"Sasuke, he wants paper and pen."

I went to get it and gave it to him. He wrote down dots and gives it to me. He opens the page to the introduction on how to read it. I put on the letter under the dots. It said. 'Hey, my name is Kasai. I happen to travel and came across this village. I need a place to stay can you help me find a hotel?'

"Need a place to stay. You could stay with me? Sasuke tell him that."

I grab the paper and wrote it. He smiled and nods.

"Hey, Sasuke can I have your book?"

I gave it to him. Kasai wrote again. He gave it to me. Once more translating it and it said.

'I'm looking for my sister. Her name is Air. I could hear you both, you could speak to me. Well, sister escapes from the house. My parents send me to get her. She is deaf and mute.'

"Air. I was with her about a month ago, but she escape the village and said soon will come back."

He rolled his eye and wrote. 'Well, she knew I was coming and probably covered her tracks.'

I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer. "Hey, what's wrong? You walked out on your date."

I let her come in. Kasai and Naruto said hi to her.

"You have a guest. Hello, I'm Sakura and you are?"

"He can't talk. He just told us he is the brother of Air that Sasuke meet a while ago." Naruto said.

"Oh."

He looks sad. My left wrist started to burn. I went to the kitchen and put water. It revealed a mark of some sort. It was a weird symbol. (Something like this. ~)

It was burning me that I yelled in pain. Everyone came in. I hold it and Kasai removed my hand. His eyes widen and grip my burning wrist. He hissed at him while the pain got intense. He grabs my throat. He was speaking, but no words came out. He let's go. I drop to my knees and he walks into the living room. Naruto yelled at him. "What the hell!"

Sakura helps me. I sat on the couch and he gives me a written paper. I grab it and read it.

'You are married to my sister. I would never forgive her and accept you in my family.' He got up and left my house angrily.

Naruto grabs the note. "No way, you got married?!"

Sakura covered her mouth. I looked at my new mark that burns on my flesh. Naruto grabs my hand, pulling it to be exposed. "What is this mark? Is it when you said yes to her?"

I pulled away. "No, she kissed me before leaving me. I didn't know that kissing..."

Sakura slaps my cheek and left my house. I touch my burning cheek. Naruto sits next to me. "Sasuke, my brother is now married by a kiss? What a simple wedding? Where did she kiss you?"

"Naruto, I wouldn't allow her to kiss me if I knew. I hurt Sakura." I covered my face and laid back.

"You probably feel like a jerk. After all, you did want to marry her."

I looked at the ceiling. "Naruto, what should I do?"

"I don't know. Go find her."

"Where? I don't have a lead." I heard the door being open and close. Itachi comes in with a beautiful woman. She smiled at us. I noticed her had the same mark with three little marks under it.

"Hello, I'm Amy. I see you have found my daughter, Air." It made me stand up. "I'm her mother, my son, Kasai told me." She smiled. "That you are married to her." Her smile drops down. "I'm disgusted by her choice. When I found my daughter, I will break this marriage. Don't think of stopping me." She walks away meeting my mother and leaving my house.

Itachi and mom look at me. They yelled. "Married?!"

I took a seat. "How the hell this happened." I put my hands on my head.