Surprised

Next morning, I woke up with a burn on my wrist. I looked at it and under my mark had a small mark.

I looked at her. She had it too. She woke up look at it, Air smiled and grab my hand to touch her belly.

"You're pregnant?"

She grab a paper and pen. She wrote. 'I'm going to be a mommy and you are going to be daddy."

I smiled. Only sixteen years old. Already going to have a child. I should have waited. We got ready and went to eat. Itachi noticed. "Hey, you got a new mark."

How do you explain to your family this woman isn't a human. "Yeah, I don't know what it means."

Air was happy and eat her food.

"She has it too. How strange." Itachi said. Air rans out of the kitchen. "That's the first. Sasuke go check on her."

I went to check on her. She was in the bathroom throwing up. I help her. Soon we sat on the couch. Mom came in with Amy.

"It's time to leave."

I notice Air hiding her mark from her mother. Should I do the same? Amy went up to Air grabs her wrist. She looks at it. 'Shit, she knows.'

She let's go and backed up in shocked. "You're pregnant?!"

All eyes landed on us.

I grab her hand. "So what! We will stay with each other forever. I won't allow you to take her away from me."

Air touch her belly.

"It seems we are going to be grandparents. Sasuke, you know if you are going to stay with her. You cannot remain in the human world."

"I know."

"What do you mean?" Dad asked.

"My daughter isn't human. She is a dragon. It's highly likely that she is pregnant with a dragon than a human baby. We cannot risk human killing her or finding out. I trust you all."

"A dragon?" Mother said.

"Yes, let's go to my world. Don't be alarm with the water."

Everyone was taken.

....

We wake up on a grassy field. Air became a dragon and waiting for me.

"Sasuke."

I smiled. I notice my family waken up by thousand of dragon around all, different colors. My mom grabs my dad arm. Itachi was shocked. Air went up to them. "I'm Air. When I'm in the form of a human. I can't hear or speak. Thank you for allowing me to stay at your place. Sasuke, mother is right. Our child is a dragon. I can't live in the human world. I don't want our baby to be killed."

"It been 50 years that you have left, Air. Welcome back." Her father said.

"Papa." She flew to him.

"Human. You took my fiance. I was supposed to be married to her. Since she left 50 year ago. Her sister took my kiss. I didn't want that, but I'm happy. I guess, she didn't felt the same way." He flys away.

A red dragon walks up to us.  "I am Amy. I know you must feel. I sure you that Sasuke is save with us. He can't go back to the human world. He is waiting for his child. When his child learn how to change into a human. We will come back to you. Sasuke say your goodbyes."

.....

It was heartbreaking that I had to leave my family until my child could learn how to change into a human.

My life with my wife was nice. She would fly me around. Her belly was getting huge. There were dragon's humans that living in a little home with their family.

..
(Age 17)

It has been nine months.

She gave birth as a dragon. He was a dragon, his color was green. My wife would teach him how to fly while I teach him the sharingan. He looks like similar to me and my brother.

It was fun to have little Uchiha dragon.

....

(Age 19)

"Hunter. Come with daddy."

He runs to me. He was getting heavy to hold. Yes, two years went by. I was happy with my family.

....

(Age 25)

Hunter is already eight years old. Air is pregnant again with our second child. We went back to my world to find my parents a lot older. Itachi had children of his own. We were happy to see each other.

We send couple of weeks in my home land. My father and mother passed away at the same time.

I was upset. Air told me, it's love that they died together. I smiled knowing that my parents loved each other until death.

....

(Age 35)

"Moonlight, get ready. We going to visit your uncle."
Moonlight looks similar to Air. She is only nine years old. Hunter looks like me and my brother. He is eighteen years of age.

My wife, Air looks the same, never change while I changed into an old man.

....

(Age 40)

We were going to my son wedding. His wife is a beautiful lady. He kissed her sealing the deal.

I turn to look at my daughter, Moonlight being kissed by a boy. I went up to him and pulled him away from her.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Papa, don't do anything to him. I love him." She kissed him back sealing the deal. Air stands next to me grabbing my hand.

"Well, our son and daughter got married in the same day."

Air smile and kissed my lips. I kissed her.

....

After the wedding. We won't allow Moonlight to stay with her new husband, Mizu.

......

(Age 60)

I was an old man trying to do the my stuff, but my body won't allow it. I'm not young like I was before. I found Air crying for me in times she doesn't think I won't hear her.

I would keep doing until my last breath.

.....

(Age 80)

My family grown a lot. I was already a great grandfather. I found out Itachi died recently. I was the last one.

I laid on my death bed thinking what have done so far in my life. I wonder if my life didn't took this turn, I wonder what type of life I would have with Sakura, but I'm not complaining, I had a beautiful life with my dragon wife. I love her with every inch of my heart.

I love my children.

"Honey, do you want anything?" Air said.

"No, I want to say, I love you every inch of my heart. My children as well." My wife grabs my hand and crawl into bed with me. Her beauty. I touched her soft skin as she laid her head on top of my chest.

"Air, I love you."

.....

(Air)

Sasuke died. I wouldn't stop crying. He died peaceful.

I kissed his cheek and speak to him unable to hear my own voice.

"I love you, Sasuke."

......

Author Note: I never cried so much. I really like this one. Comment and check out my others books if you like Zombies, or teacher and student.