watch the video to understand what i am going to talk about

Ummm how do i start well i know you guys were expecting a chapter and that will come out tomorrow but right now this is serious. Gabbie is one of my favorite youtubers of all time and this video that she made today made me cry actual tears cause it hurts to see her like this. I know that she is a very brave and strong woman and to hear about what happened last year just broke my heart. The things that people say and do just to hurt people is not ok and sometimes to the point that they want to kill themselves and then at that point its not ok and its not ok in general. When Gabbie said that she was reading through her comments and she saw one that said you should get cancer and die was not ok. And when she said that the idea of her getting cancer and dying popped into her head made me cry even more. And some of this is all because of a stupid video and somepeople tricking to her come on podcast  And i know that it at one point it was about how she stole a joke and yeah i know its bad but we all make mistakes and we are all human so if you are feeling depressed or sad talk to your friends. Talk about your feelings cause its ok to talk about them, but its not ok to keep them bundled up inside you and not letting them out so please be nice and kind to each other and for the love of god try and not to spread hate.

Thank you for reading this and i promise a chapter tomorrow.