I Have To Keep It Secret

Liza POV

I wake up first and its already 10:00am and i need to be at the school  by 10:45am, so i need to get ready before anyone else. While I was getting ready I was watching some of Gabbie's videos. Then I saw that iisuperwomanii, so I watched that then fell into a super woman worm hole. I looked at the time and I saw that I was going to be late so I ready to leave. I tell gabbie that I have to go and give her a big hug goodbye

When I got into my car I put on some dodie clark and sing my heart out.

I have always loved Dodie. She is such a delicate little smol bean. She has been an inspiration to. She is one of the reasons why I'm starting a YouTube channel.

I get to the school and I only see two cars in the parking lot. I get out and walk to the front of the school. I get to the front doors and there locked. I knocked on the door. And I see Mrs. Singh and her glasses walk towards me. She lets me in. I like it it go to her classroom or see Miss Clark sitting next to her desk. Ms. Singh sat down and she looked at me and she looked very seriously.

Ms. Singh: Liza we need to tell you something very important.

Miss. Clark: Yes very important.

Ms. Singh takes down her hair that was in a tight bun and takes off her glasses and takes off her jacket and I couldn't believe my eyes. It is Lilly Singh, how did I not see this before.

So I started freaking out and she starts to calm me down. Then she tells me to pay attention to Miss. Clark.

I turn can I see Miss Clark has gone and she's has chagned into a Daisy yellow dress. She had a wig on she took it off to reveal her really short hair and, then she says hello to me with a British accent. Everyone has known her as American but apparently she's British. Then everything clicks She is Dodie Clark.

I have no words and I start to tear up a bit. They seemed really flattered that I was a big fan.

Lilly: So what we wanted to show you who we are so that's why u wanted to come alone.

Dodie: Yes because of anyone else found out we would be swarmed with people so don't tell anyone.

Liza: Ok I won't I promise

Lilly: So what we wanted to tell u is that creating videos is not that easy. There's a lot of time, script writing, and editing.

Dodie: So we want to let u know that u can stay after school for the next couple of weeks and we can help/teach what to do.

I said okay. I said my goodbyes and left. I was so happy that I just met my two biggest role models in my life.

I finally got a chapter out. It's been a long time but it's finals week and I'm stressed. I have a final for an elective that didn't make any sense, and the final is all week. It's called AVID. If u want to know any more about it look it up because it's to complicated  to talk about. Then there's my English, biology, and math final too so yeah. I hope u liked this chapter

~Skye