Chapter one - For the Presentation

This year is not an ordinary year especially for the Journalism Club at SNK Academy, they need to gather and recruit new  and more members to join the said club.

"Meet the President and the Editor-in-chief of the Journalism Club, He's name is Erwin Smith, age 19, with blonde hair which is parted on his left side and you will easily notice his Eyebr---"

"What's that for, Hanji?" he stared at the camera with his Icy Blue eyes and serious expression.

"A-ahh you know, I'm planning to do some sort of video presentation for the introduction of the club for the Freshmen Assembly this coming Friday." The journalist photographer said with excitement. She knows Erwin and She's very sure that the blonde guy will cooperate.

-------

After a while she already gathered the video from all the club members, all she have to do is the editing. Before she walk toward the Club's personal computer, a guy with a straight black hair in the undercut styled caught her attention.

   whaa...I almost forget to take Levi's part for the video.

While the guy is busy cleaning on the corner with mop he handed and swiping from left to right, she focus the camera on him and start the introduction. She made it loud to catch Levi's attention.

"That man who is currently cleaning our club room, is no other than..." she pause, knowing that the guy doesn't pay attention to her. "Hey Levi, will you mind to look at the camera so that the audience will recognize you..."
The guy turns around and face Hanji. He gave her a death glare with those intimidating dull eyes.

   whoo..scary...but it doesn't bother me...

She continue the introduction "look at those fierce eyes and his dark circl---"

Before she finish her sentence, a wet rugs fly over her head "Don't include me on that shit, four eyes." after he said it he take his leave to the room in silence.

Hanji grab the rugs on her head and run toward Erwin side "Whaaa... Erwin, what should I do? Levi didn't want to participate on this and He called it Shit." saying this with teary eyes.

"It's game over." Mike said sarcastically while sniffing her.

"Take a stolen shot of him instead"  Erwin suggested.

"Great! ahmm...but what if he finds out?... He gonna kill me."

"No, He will not." Erwin said while walking toward the door and take his leave.

"He will  not gonna harm you, Hanji" Mike said before he leave.

   I need to find Levi before he goes home, I'll make sure to take atleast one stolen shot

She fix her messy ponytail and his glasses and prepare for her leave. She notice the rugs that Levi throw to her, it was on the table and almost dry. She pick it up and put it on the cleaning materials storage.

   Levi's eyebrow sure to raise if he saw it

After she put it on the storage, she start to walk toward the door but she bump into someone.

"Levi?" her nose turn to red for the reason that its struck on Levi's forehead.

"Move...I'll check if everything is clean and organized before I take my leave."

Hanji take a step back to give a small space for the guy to walk in.

He walk in to view if everything is in the proper order and if the room is clean. After he check it out he turn to Hanji.

"Does your nose hurt?"

   Ohhh... so he notice

"Nope, I'm fine don't worry"

"I'm not worrying, I'm just asking."

"he-he... ok."

He just raise his eyebrow and leave the room

   Ok now all I have to do is to follow him without his knowledge ...Ha ha ha

For Hanji it is exciting to take stolen shots and it is more exciting because her subject is Levi.

   Oh my... I'm kinda nervous. Her hand is shaking. Its okay Hanji, all you need to do is to take stolen shot of Levi... saying this to herself make her feel more nervous.

All she does is to follow Levi on his way home, she is waiting for a great moment to capture. Her camera is on focus.

Suddenly Levi stop so she eventually hide herself on the back of electrical post.

   I think this is the time.

She notice Levi pick up something on the ground and throw it on the nearest trash can.

   Well as expected to our Mr. clean freak.

Then he start to walk again.

follow follow follow ... Thanks that he didnt even notice someone following him. when he know it. I'm dead.

After a short walk the guy that she follow stop again.

Again the righg moment for her to capture and take a shot.

And in 1..2..3..shot

She immediately looks at the photo she took and in her surprised...

   Levi is smiling ?

She can't believe that she took a great picture of that guy and the fact that he is smiling. She knows Levi always wearing a frown face that's why it is a rare thing to happen.

Levi start to walk again, She pass by on the spot where Levi stop and make sa such wonderful smile

  -50% off on most of our Cleaning Supplies. -

  So that's why that jerk smiled. I can't believe it. He smiled on this one.