Chapter Eight - He likes her

The members of Journalism Club are waiting for their president on the club's room. Erwin is now on the meeting with the faculty and school staffs together with other clubs' president.

Hanji is randomly taking stolen pictures then she founds herself focusing her camera to Levi. She's hoping to see again a rare smile on him.

But Levi noticed it that's why he always turn his back to her.

"Ahh senior..." Eren stole Hanji's attention.

"Oh yes my dear, how can I help you?" Hanji asked.

"Aahh I wonder what's the meeting is all about." The green eyed boy asked.

"Don't asked her... she doesn't know it either." Levi suddenly speak.

"Ahh He is right. Sorry." Hanji said while patting Eren's head.

Mike asked Eren to buy some foods for them while waiting for their president but Levi volunteer to do it.

"Hey four eyes, Lets Go."

"Why me? I'm busy." Hanji complained

"No you're not. You're just playing around. Lets go."

Hanji couldn't help it but to accompany her fellow member.

----

"Ahh Levi, what do you think Eren will like to eat?" She asked while choosing between a sanwich or a crackers.

"Don't asked me." Levi picked some Lays and Cheetos.

Hanji handed a pack of milk and give it to Levi. "You should drink it, shorty." in a serious tune before she burst out of laughter.

Levi is still in his serious face. He looks angry but he never put away the milk that Hanji gave to him.

---

They distributed the snacks that they brought and finally the president appeared infront of them.

"Listen members..." The tall blonde said

Everyone stop from eating and faced their president except ofcourse for Sasha.

"It is a month and a half since the school begins... The staffs and faculties want us to cover any activity and issues inside our school. We should prepare ourself for the making and publishing of the School News Paper and Magazines." Erwin continous speech.

"We're going to be busy from now on." Hanji said.

"I will divide you into group for quarterly school news paper." Erwin said. "You should be aware of your surrounding and happenings on this school."

----

Levi looks at his group members and said "Why this damn brats and this crazy four eyes?" then looks to Erwin.

"Levi, don't complain. They will be a great help. Actually Hanji is not suppose to be on your team but then she insisted because of this three." Erwin explained

"You should be glad that we are on your group, Levi." Hanji is excited as ever.

"We will be sure to help in any means" Mikasa said.

"Just don't be a hindrance." Levi didn't have a choose for this club's sake.

"Aye! Senior." the three freshmen loudly said.

Levi blush a little but he makes sure they didn't notice it.

It almost 6pm so they decided to go home but Hanji is still busy uploading photos that she tooks. Levi didn't leave because of cleaning or maybe he's waiting for Hanji.