Chapter Fourteen - Just the two of us

Its Saturday and the whole journalism club had to go to School for the final preparation of school news paper content.

"Team, we need to finish today the final draft for our school news paper. so everyone I need your full cooperation." Erwin said.

"Eren, Krista lets proceed to our photoshoot... oh wait..where is Krista?" Hanji asked.

"Krista is sick today, we need a replacement." Erwin answered.

"But..."

"Dont worry senior Hanji, we found a better replacement." Jean confidently said.

Renier grabs Armin and bring him to Hanji. "Here. Armin is Krista's replacement." he said with a grin

"What? Why me? I think this not a good Ide---"

"Ok. He pass." Hanji approved.

"Armin, come here you need to change your clothes." Petra grab Armin.

Everyone is busy preparing while Levi is chilling in the corner and dusting. Hanji approached him.

"Hey, shorty will you..."

"I'm Busy." He said.

"But...I'm just asking for..."

"No."

"C'mon, Levi youre just cleaning in this corner..."

He faced Hanji with his cold eyes. "Cleaning is an important part of this club."

"Ah well, yeah I got your point, since you're the less busy here..." she qouted. " Will you please help me on the photoshoot? please please please, I'll treat you later, I promise."

"Ok, I'll help you." He immediately answered.

----

"Wow, Armin you're so Cute and that school girl uniform suit you." Hanji complimented Armin while Armin is turning red in embarrasment.

"Four eyes, Lets make it faster dont waste my time."

"Aye!"

Eren and Armin is posting according to Hanji's command. Hanji is so focus and serious in every shoot she take. Levi on the other hand, assist her in everything that she needs and he's also holding the reflector.

----

"Thanks for your help, shorty." She smiled at Levi.

Levi suddenly blush. "You dont have to thanks for coz you said you will treat me for that."

"Ah yeah I forgot about it, I'll treat you tomorrow. What do you want, shorty?"

"I dont know."

"Hah? Ok just tell me tomorrow." She take off her shoes and immediately go up to the Levi's room where she is staying.

----

Hanji is lying on the bed and reading some books when Levi open the door.

"Don't asked me what I'm doing here." He coldly said.

"Yeah I know. This is your room." then she sign.

"Gonna use my computer." He walked toward the computer on his room. "Ah four eyes, I just want you to know that were just the two us here."

"Hah? Isn't obvious? were just two here in the room."

"I mean in the whole house. Furlan and Isabel already leave."

"What? when? Who will cook our dinner?"

"Furlan cooked dinner before he left."

"That's a relief." She said and read again.