Chapter Five - The more the Crazier

The Journalism club have an additional 10 members in total.

after their respective class.. all the  members of the journalism club gathered on their club's room.

"Levi and Hanji, will you please take in charges of today meeting. Mike and I will have an activity to do for our geometry class." Erwin said.

"Oh.. that's fine with me, Erwin." Hanji replied.

"K." Levi short word.

"See yah!" Mike last words before He and Erwin leaves.

"So...Levi what's the plan?... also Petra and the others also have a project to accomplish that's why they can't also participate today."

"Aah...I see."

"Good Afternoon senior..." The first year them.

"So you're here already. That's good" Hanji welcome them.

"Ahhmm. what is the activity for today?" Armin questioned.

"Good Question." Levi said while he gave the broom to him.

"Hah?"

"The rest gets your own cleaning materials. As a member of this club you should responsible for making sure that this room is clean and organize." Levi commanded.

"Aahh Levi...are you sure about it?" Hanji asked.

"Yes." He answered then face the freshmen. "Now, start cleaning."

"But this is not the cleaning club why should we do that?" Eren bravely said.

Levi gave him a death glare.

"Oh... we're going to clean this room as you said" He said again.

They're start the cleaning process.

Then some sophomore enters the room...looking for Hanji.

"Hanji, we have a problem..." A guy who is catching his breath said.

"We need you on chemistry room." another guy said.

"Ahh... Levi I think I need to go with them." She's asking for his permission to leave.

"Yeah get going, Four eyes. I'll take care of this damn first year."

"Thanks, Levi."

Then she said goodbye to her new fellow members and take her leave.

----

Its almost 6pm and the sunset is the only light on the Chemistry club's room. Hanji is wearing her lab gown and she the only one left in the said room.

"So what happened?"

A voice from the back. She faced it and see Levi standing of the door, leaning his back on the door frame.

"Oh Levi, you're still here... Ahh... you know.. someone mixed a chemical which shouldn't be mixed..He mixed Hydrogen Peroxide and Vinegar. Its really dangerous."

"So where is that bastard?"

"Ohh... The others brought him to the hospital just in case the problem become worst and luckily he's fine now."

"Ohh I see. He's Lucky for his stupidity." He said. "So...why are you still here?"

"Aahh I'm labelling all the chemicals so that they won't do the same mistake. Aahh...How is the freshmen?"

"I already sent them home."

"How about you? why don't you go home with them?"

"I'm making sure that you don't cause another problem here."