Chapter Eighteen - I'm her boyfriend

Hanji almost jump on the bed when a Loud "Blagggg" Echoed on the room, and the reason why she suddenly woke up. She look around and found a familiar figure on the door. She wipe her eyes multiple times to make sure that she is not dreaming. Yeah She saw The man named Levi on the door. "Oh hey, Shorty!" She greeted before she yawn.

"Did you know what time it is, Four Eyes?" The guy asked. He's not sound angry or mad but it sound like He gonna drag her down the house for the next seconds of her life .

"Ahh...ahhmm...It's already--- wai-wait Levi, what are you---, put me down..."

Before she know it, Levi immediately take her, and carry her on his shoulder... "Shut your mouth, you're too Noisy... Erwin will gonna get mad to us if we're late."

"I know, I know...his eyebrow will summon and beat the shit out of us..."

"That's ridiculous, don't even talk about his eyebrow..."

The guy take her to the bathroom and put her down on the shower...

"Wai-wait, I-I can do it by myself. Just wait for a minute..."

Levi took a few step back...

"Ah I mean just wait outside the bathroom..."

Levi raise his eyebrow. "I'm gonna make sure you will surely take a bath... I wonder when were the last time you did it ..."

"Hey... I just took a bath yesterday... so I think I can-"

"If you don't take a bath now, I'm the one who will do it..." He said in a serious tone.

"What??? No one ever saw my body other than myself..."

"I know, you're a virgin afterall, so shut your mouth and make sure to take a bath...make it faster or we're both dead." He said and leave the bathroom.

-----

They meet Erwin and the whole club at the school entrance. They're wearing school uniform.

"You're both 29 seconds late, anyway I'll asked for the detail while on the trip." The Club president said on their arrival at the school.

"S-Sure, Erwin." Hanji said while Levi nodded.

"Now, Let's proceed to our destination." Erwin instructed.

They ride on one of the school's private van and they are divided into 2 groups. One is lead by Erwin and the other one is lead by Mike.

"So why are you late? Both of you. " Their president asked.

All eyes on Levi and Hanji waiting for their answer.

Hanji looked at Levi and answered "Ah I woke up late because I stayed til midnight yesterday. Yeah that's why." She smiled widely.

Erwin looked at Levi.

"Hanji stayed up late night coz she's texting me some stupid question...." Hanji looked  at Levi ..."That's why I also woke up late." Levi said with straight face and give Hanji an 'It's actually your fault look'.

"So that's why... Ok."

"He really believed that?" Eren whispered on Armin. "There's something fishy about it."

"Heheh... Just be quiet and don't ask anything... Senior Levi heard us." Armin said.

Levi gave him a death glare...when Mikasa noticed it, He gave the short guy a death glare too.

-----

After 3 hours trip they're finally arrived. They will held the training at Wall Rose Journalistic Assosiation Building. Some of the other school also arrived at the said building. The opening ceremony will start at 2pm and the training will start tomorrow.