Chapter Fifteen - The rise of the New Rival

SNK Academy is currently preparing for the upcoming School Festival. Every club on the school must prepare something for the "Battle of the best club ever" for gaining the title of "BEST OF THE BEST CLUB"

"What we gonna do?" Hanji asked their team.

"How 'bout a horror booth?" Jean suggested.

"Maid Cafe." Krista said.

"Hmm... that's interesting but we need to showcase what our club have." Mike said

Everyone looks to each other and find what they have that they can show to the festival.

"All we have is this cutie pie first year." Petra said.

"We will be having a HOST CLUB." Erwin declared.

Everyone agreed on what their blonde leader said.

HOST (for female) :
Levi
Eren
Jean
Erwin
Armin

HOST (for male) :
Petra
Mikasa
Krista
Sasha
Nanaba

Organizer / Support  :
Mike
Hanji - photographer as well
Ymir
Renier
Bertholdt
Ulou
Gunther
Eld

Boys are wearing tuxedo while the girls are wearing cocktail dresses except for Ymir and Hanji who is wearing a black denim pants and white top underneath a blazer.

Many student are interested on Journalism Host Club. The program are well organize and every guest enjoy it even though Levi is frowning and didn't speak every time.

"I want to see Jean Kirschtein." One of the boy in the line said. He's from the oher school because of his uniform.

"Are you serious, Sir?" Ulou asked.

"Yeah. He's my friend."

"Marco..." Jean Shouted.

Ulou and the others let Marco pass since Jean know him. He gave Jean a friendly hug.

"I want Ms. Hanji Zoe to be my host..." A 2nd year girl named Rico demanded on the front desk and pointing to Hanji.

"Sorry but I'm not one of the Host." Hanji said since she's on the front desk too

"Make her one of the host." Rico said to other.

"Hanji is busy right now, She can't be your host." Levi entered the scene.

"You, do what she is doing and give Hanji to me." She's still demanding.

"Listen here you little shit, I wont give Hanji to you. I'll be your Host." Levi angrily said.

"I don't like a midget like you." She said.

Hanji notice that Levi face darken and this is not good.

"I'll be your host if you want." Hanji said.

----

"Why did you choose me as your host? We had those cute 1st year brat and our Handsome leader..." Hanji asked  "...and Him" pointing out Levi.

"I don't trust boys." She answered... " By the way I'm Rico, 2nd year class C and a member of Drama club...Ah well the reason why I really choose you is that... I want to be friend with you..." She said in serious tone.

"Friend with me? That's not a problem... but why me?"

"Because You're Smart and Cool on the same way. You're always smiling like you don't have a problem and you're so care free like you don't care about what other will say to you." She answered and smile to Hanji.

"Haha... Well I'm not that cool, I'm clumsy and stupid sometimes."

"That's doesn't matter to me." Rico said then she take a sip on the lemonade that the host club prepared... "Can we be friend Ms. Hanji Zoe?" She asked before taking the cake to her mouth.