Chapter Six -Preparation for Welcome Party

Levi is alone in one month... Hanji makes this a revenge for him.

"Levi, I heared that you're alone in the house for a month." Erwin formally speak to Levi.

"Where did you hear that?" Levi questione but he know where the hell it came from.

"To Hanji." The blonde guy answered.

"Ohhh I see."

"Lets throw a party for the our new members." Mike suggested.

The new comers smiled together. They all want the idea of the party.

"Lets have a Party.." Hanji said as she enters the room. She's still wearing his P.E uniform and her Lab gown covering it. Her hair is down and not in her usual ponytail and her glasses is on the top of her head.

"Who's that chick?" Jean asked.

"I dunno" Connie Answered.

"I think that's Hanji." Armin said.

All eyes on Hanji. She really catch their attention.

"Ahhh Excuse me, Is this the journalism club?" She asked. "I forget my glasses so Its blurry."

"Your glasses is on the top of your head, damn four eyes." Levi shouted.

"Oohh. Thanks Levi." She knew it is Levi.. She pick her glasses on the top of her head and put it on her eyes. Then she smiled to everyone.

"Hanji, take a seat. You seem to be busy." Erwin suggested.

Mike sniffed her "You smell a camomille. I thought you smell a chemicals."

"Aahh we're having an experiment and we use camomille as a scent of it. so that's why.... ohhh wait ... what's the party all about?"

"Can I talk to her privately?" Levi asked Erwin.

"Aahh sure." He said...

"But Erwin.. he will kill me for sure." She whispered to him.

"Its okay Hanji He will not." He whispered back.

"Lets Go outside, Four eyes." Levi commanded.

"He looks like an angry boyfriend." Renier said.

"I agree on that." Jean Agreed to him

"Are they having a lovers' quarrel again?" Eren Accidentally asked.

"Again?" Some of the first year reacted.

----

"Wasshup, Levi?"

Levi gave her a ponytail "Fix your hair." He said.

She gets the ponytail and tie her hair "Is this alright?"

"Why did you tell them?" Levi asked... talking her home alone for a month.

"Aaahhh... well they are asking for a place to have a welcome party and I suggested your house." She answered.

"Okay. You can have the party in the house..."

"Whaaa... Levi I never thought you have that kind heart." Hanji gladly said.

"But... After the party make sure to clean the house."

"Oohh sure sure... So a sleep over is okay too?"

"Sleep over? but...you will sleep with me."

"What? sleep with you? are you out of your mind?"

"It just a joke."

"Aahh..."

"I'll think about it."

----

"So guys... we will throw the welcome party on Levi's House..." Hanji happily said

The members cheers with it..

"But in one condition..." Erwin said. "Levi say it" He commanded Levi.

"Aahh.. You should all helps to clean the house."

"Is he still angry?" Connie asked the other.

"I dunno. Maybe." Sasha answered

"He's the host of the house, He's the one who should clean it." Renier complained.

"Listen here you little shit...If I hear another complain you may go and find another place to throw your damn party." Levi angrily said.

"Calm down, Levi." Hanji said. "Every one will be responsible on cleaning the house after the party. Any complain?"

Nobody raise hands and complain.

"Aah since Its our responsibility to clean the house after the party, It means it is a sleep over too?" Krista Asked.

"That's my Krista." Ymir is like a proud mother.

"A sleep over sounds great." Oluo suggested.

"Okay members. As a President I declare that the Welcome party will be held on Levi's House and a sleep over will take place too. The party will be on Friday night at exactly 8pm. Any complain?" Erwin explained and asked.

No ones complain and Levi bravely speak... "I didn't agreed on the sleep over."

"How can we clean the house if there is no sleep over?" Hanji asked.

"Ok fine. Do what you want but clean the house after." He finally agreed.

----

After class of the said friday, all the members of Journalism Club gathered infront of the SNK Academy. Since most of them didn't know Ackerman Residence, they formed a group and each group is responsible for buying things that are needed to the party while Levi group will directly go to it and prepare the house.

"Of all the members, why this three are on my team?" Levi whispered to himself

"Ahh Senior Levi, Why are living alone for a month?" This blonde brat ask Levi.

"Don't bother to ask." He answered on his usual tone.

"How many rooms are there in your house?" The brown haired boy ask.

"Don't ask me." he answered again.

"Nah... I think it is better if we are on Senior Hanji's Team. I think it is more fun." Eren whispered to Armin but Its too loud.

"Just shut up...we're here." Levi opened the gate and give way for them to enter.

"You're house is big for you to live alone." Eren says.

"Just keep your mouth shut and enter the house." Levi opened the front door.

The Three freshmen followed Levi as he enter the house. Levi guide the three on cleaning materials room to get what they needed for cleaning.

"Your house is clean enough. Why should we clean it again?" Mikasa asked

"Just keep on cleaning."

It almost 6pm when all the other group arrived at Ackerman Residence. Hanji enters in the casual manner.

"Is she living here with Senior Levi?" Connie asked out of his curiosity.

"We don't know the exact things." Mike answered him while sniffing. "You smelled meat."

"Ahh yeah, We went to the market to buy some meat with Ms. Petra." He said.

"Okay, Lets proceed inside and Lets prepare for the Party." Erwin declared.

Petra and Hanji are assigned to the kitchen to prepare the dishes with Nanaba, Jean, Connie, Sasha, and Krista

On the backyard, Erwin and Mike together with Renier, Bertholdt, Oluo, Gunther, Eld and others are setting the table and the grill for the barbecue.

While Levi with Eren, Mikasa and Armin are preparing the guest room.

-----------000------------

Author's Note:

Hi ! Ahmmm... The deep story will be coming soon. Hehehe hope you all like it. and sorry for some mistakes. Thanks :)