First Date

It was finally Friday and you were so excited for your date with Mark. You got ready extremely early. You slipped on a maroon backless dress and black heels. You curled your hair. You checked your phone for the time.

"5 o'clock? I'm ready super early!" you thought as excitement filled your mind.

You lounged around and did some last minute touch ups to pass the time. You heard a knock on your door. You excitedly ran down the steps and opened the door for Mark. You gasped at the sight of Mark in a red flannel shirt, dark jeans, and tennis shoes. He looked so hot.

"W-wow, (Y/N), you look hot!" he exclaimed.

"So do you!" you replied, blushing.

He took you to a very nice restaurant. You ate and talked about each of your lives. He explained that he was a YouTuber.

"Really?! I've always wanted to try being a YouTuber!"

"Maybe I could teach you," he said with a wink.

You finished up your meal and headed outside. He drove you to your apartment and walked you to your door.

"Thanks for an amazing night!" you said.

"Oh it's about to get 10 times better," he said as he leaned in for a kiss.

He kissed you and you kissed him back. You pulled away and you both smiled.

"Thank you," you whispered as you turned the keys into the lock of your door. He waited until you where inside for him to leave. You changed into comfy clothes and smile at the thought of an amazing night. You climbed into bed and dreamed about Mark.