Kids?

You and Mark were at Matthias's house to meet their new baby, Luna. You were so excited to meet this sweet baby girl. When you arrived, you immediately found her. You held her for as long as you could, until Mark took her away from you. You loved hearing Mark's high pitched voice when he talked to Luna. You loved the way he looked at the baby with love in his eyes.

"Maybe we should have kids," you thought as you smiled at Mark.

You watched Brian's girls run around and play with each other. You and Mark laughed at the silly kids. You sighed as you thought about what it would be like if you and Mark had kids. You wanted them so badly, but you weren't sure if you were ready yet. You just continued to smile at the kids.

You eventually started playing with the girls and their dolls. You went along with their imagination, occasionally looking back at Mark and smiling. Mark had the widest grin on his face as he watched you with the girls.

"Maybe he is ready, too," you thought.

Soon, you and Mark were alone in the room. You giggled as you recounted playing with the girls. You chatted with Mark for a little while before you asked him an important question.

"Mark, would you want to have kids with me? I mean, we should probably get married first, but would you want to?"

Mark smiled at you as he said, "Of course I would, (Y/N). I love you so much! I can't imagine having a babyplier running around! That would be so exciting!"

You hugged him and you two switched topics.

--------------------------

You and Mark were soon home. You took off your coat and hat and were soon scooped up by Mark. You giggled as you wrapped your arms around your neck.

"Mark, what are you doing?"

"You want kids? I'll give you kids."

He laid you on the couch and was soon on top of you. He ripped his clothes off, and well, you can imagine the rest....