Crash (Part 2)

You watched the bright lights fly by as you were rushed down the hallway in the E.R. You still couldn't move and the pain in your abdomen had worsened. You yelped in pain when pain shot up your body. You were quickly pushed into a room and placed on an operating table. A doctor explained that he was giving you anesthesia and you would fall asleep soon. You didn't care, all you wanted was for the pain to end and to see Mark. Mark... He was there. You remembered him telling you it was going to be okay. You remembered his smiling face as you began to feel drowsy. You remembered how he reacted when you told him you were pregnant. You remembered the first time you went out. You slowly slipped into sleep as Mark was on your mind.

------------------

Mark demanded that he know what was going on. He scared two nurses when he yelled at them. Finally, he calmed down when he saw their worried faces and apologized. He reluctantly went to the waiting room and sat down. He stared at the floor as worry filled his thoughts. Tears began to fall as he thought about losing you.

I can't lose her.

He shakily pulled out his phone and called his best friend.

"Hey Mark! What's up?" An Irish accent answered.

"J-Jack, I'm so scared."

"Woah, what's wrong man? What's going on?"

Mark told him everything and began to burst into tears.

"We're leaving as soon as we can catch a flight. Don't worry, Mark. (Y/N) is a strong woman. She will pull through this. You need to be strong too."

Mark nodded in agreement and thanked Jack before he hung up. His phone soon vibrated. It was a text from Tyler.

Tyler: Ethan and I are headed there now. Don't worry, Mark. It's going to be okay. She's so strong.

Tears threatened to fall, but Mark held them back. He had to be strong for you.

----------------

You remembered your first date with Mark.

You heard a knock on your door. You excitedly ran down the steps and opened the door for Mark. You gasped at the sight of Mark in a red flannel shirt, dark jeans, and tennis shoes. He looked so hot. 

"W-wow, (Y/N), you look hot!" he exclaimed.

"So do you!" you replied, blushing.

You then relived the time that the two of you tried to bake cookies.

Now, what can we do to pass the time?" Mark asked seductively as he tapped his chin.

"Well, we can get the icing ready."

He opened the fridge as you searched the cabinets for a plate to put the cookies on. You turned around and were met by Mark's hand putting icing on your face.

"MARK FISCHBACH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" You yelled at him.

"Having a little fun."

"Get this off of my face right now," you demanded.

"Okay, just don't pull away."

"Wha-" you were interrupted by Mark kissing the icing off of your face.