You're Sick

(Y/F/M)= Your Favorite Movie

It had been a week since Mark was sick. You woke up to a headache. Your throat felt as if it were cut with glass. Your ears rang as you tried to sit up. You let out a fit of coughing. Your coughing awoke Mark and he groggily looked over at you as he rubbed his tired eyes.

"Looks like someone got what I had," He said as he coaxed you back into lying down.

You coughed some more and tried to utter something. All that came out was a very light and strained voice. Mark shook his head and laughed at your failed attempt. You punched him as he got out of bed. He headed downstairs to make you some soup. You decided to get up and try to look at our throat. You made it to the bathroom and opened your mouth to see a red and irritated throat. You figured that you should change out of your dirty clothes.

You pulled out a sweatshirt out of your dresser and picked up Mark's black gym shorts that were lying on the floor. You slowly changed into his shorts. You had your old shirt off and were about to put on your sweatshirt when Mark walked in. He saw you in the bathroom.

"D***, you rock those shorts better than I ever could!" He exclaimed as he kissed your forehead.

You pushed him away and shut the door. You pulled on your sweatshirt and climbed back into bed. Mark helped feed you your soup, just as you had done a week earlier. He kissed you multiple times all over your face. You giggled (barely) and curled under the blankets. Mark put on (Y/F/M) and snuggled up next to you. He cuddled you all day.

"M-Mark, don't y-you need t-to make v-videos?" You hoarsely asked.

"I can make up for it later. You are my number one priority, (Y/N)."

He continued to care for you the whole day.

"Maybe I should get sick more often," you thought.

"Thank you D-Dr. Markimoo for healing m-me today," you said as he forced you to take your medicine before you both went to bed.

"Anything for my sexy nurse," he said as he pulled you into his arms.

"M-Mark, you are going t-to get sick aga-"

"SHUT UP, NURSE!" He yelled as he tucked you into bed.

(Awww, wouldn't it be great to have Dr.Markimoo care for you when you are sick? I know I would enjoy that !)