Chapter 5.

He throws me to the ground, and slowly stumbles around, the alcohol obviously pumping through his veins harder than his blood.

“I remember you!” Kyle slurs, trying to take a step closer to the stranger standing in our hallway, his chest heaving up and down so quickly. The boy doesn’t say anything, his big brown eyes never leaving my weeping ones.

“Who you think you are breaking in here eh, you fucking asshole?” Kyle mouths off again.

“I’m Zayn Malik.”

ZAYN’S POV

I've always hated going out on Thursdays, but whats the point sitting at home feeling sorry for myself over Ashley. Even though its been 4 months these 110 days of not having her here is still fresh in my mind, I know what she did was bad but honestly I can't live without her, she was like my soul mate... and now she’s gone.

Ugh this makes so angry just thinking about it, I slip my black jeans on, struggling to get them on making me more furious. I need a drink right this second, I think as I slip my leather jacket on and walk out the door.

It's only 7:30 and I am already freezing my ass off walking down the main street of the shitty Manchester, this night better be a good one or i'm going to go off. 30 minutes later I finally arrive at the club, it's amazingly quiet but I guess it's only 8 o'clock.I make my way through the sweaty crowd of drunk tourists and head straight for the bar.

"Glass of gin." Hopefully this will take my mind of Ashley.

Its already quarter to nine and I can barely see straight and I can slowly feel the pain of Ashley fading until I sober up. I stumble through the now large crowd and make my way to the mens room, I couldn't decide weather to piss or vomit first but the vomit came up quicker then expected making me feel as shit as ever. I curse out loud mentally preparing myself to go back out to down one more drink before going.

As I stagger back to the now familiar seat, which I've been occupying far to regularly, I spot out the corner of my eye a dick head yelling at what appears to be, his girlfriend. As I move closer to them, I can see the girl cowering and weeping. I stare at her to try and get a better look. The more I look at her, the more I get a feeling a can’t quite describe. She’s absolutely gorgeous. She’s wearing a small black dress, making her perfect curves to die for. Her hair is effortlessly flowing past her shoulders and nearly to her hips. Her lip is quivering, and her large brown eyes are glossed over from being so scared. I have a sudden urge to go over there and protect her from that douche she probably calls her boyfriend. She seems so sweet and caring, just by the way there is still worry in her eyes for the boy laughing in her face. I haven’t felt sorrow like this in a very long time. 

After what feels like forever, I get called out for staring at her. 

"What the fuck are you looking at mate?" He tries to sound intimidating. What the fuck is this prick playing at? 

"Nothing man, just checking out the bar." I lie, really not wanting to take my anger out on this stupid little kid who can't handle his alcohol.

"Yeah, well if I catch you looking at my girl once more, I'm gonna make you wish you didn't leave your Mummy's side.”

If he doesn’t fuck off I’m going to loose my shit. Fuck this I’m going to do the right thing and just walk away. I hear the stupid fuck yell out more shit to me as I step through the crowd. “Bloody stay out of it Ivy” He screams. Turning around to see what the girl must of done I witness with my own eyes him push her over making her fall onto the ground.