Moving Day

Chapter 8

Travis POV

(So yah this is two years later when they are 19 and moving into a apartment because the oldest you can be to live at camp is 19)

"Trav did you know where the bow cutter is" asked Katie as she was unpacking boxes. "Right here" I said handing her the box cutters.

"Yay, I can't believe were moving in" said Katie excited. "Yah" I said agreeing with her. We had found an apartment 20 minutes away from camp. As well as 10 minutes away from Katie's work, as well as Conner and Miranda's apartment.

"Come on, we still have to get the last boxes from camp" I said grabbing my car keys. "Okay" said Katie standing up. "To camp we go" I said pulling her out the door.

20 minutes later at camp

"Travis, could you help me with this box" said Katie pointing to a heavy box. "Yah sure thing" I said picking up the box. "Katie" said a younger voice. "Violet" said Katie with a excited voice.

"I thought you were moving" asked the eight year old. "We are, we are just getting some final boxes" said Katie leaning down and hugging her younger sister. "Ok" said Violet. "Bye Violet" said Katie following me out the door.

"Bye" said Violet waving to us. We then took Katie's boxes to the car. Then we went to go get mine. "If I get pranked while helping you" said Katie in a warning tone. "Don't worry you won't" I said in a serious tone.

We then walked into my cabin. I then typed in some numbers into a key pad by the door. "Okay were good" I said. "What was that for" asked Katie.

"It deactivates all pranking mechanisms in the cabin" I said simply. "Okay" said Katie in a relived tone. "Don't worry I got you" I said putting my arm around her.

We then grabbed my last boxes and headed to the car. "Finally" I said putting the last two boxes into my car.

"Let's go" said Katie getting into the car. "Yep, lets go" I said sitting into the drivers seat and starting the car.

20 minutes later at there apartment

"Let's finish packing" I said opening the door of our apartment. "I'll take your word for that" said Katie.

End of the Day

"Finished" I said tired. "Thank gods" she said hugging me. "Yah, now lets go to sleep" I said walking to our bedroom."Night" said Katie turning off her lamp. "Night" I said turning off my lamp.