#39 Noctis (Request)

OmH prompts will be out of order till January 2nd after Monday December 12.

The king of lucis, and brave, handsome and kind hearted man... Plus a father for 3 children and my husband. Yes you heard right that man sitting on that thrown looking beyond bored is my husband. Noctis lucis caelum, he acts like he knows everything about everyone and it pisses me off! I'm getting so mad just thinking about it!

Earlier we were walking to our room and he tells me that he knows everything about the "staff" so I asked him what he knows. Like a normal human being! And he just looks at me with a straight face as has the utmost ugh I can't even think of the word!! But he says !! He fucking says!!

"I. DONT. FUCKING. KNOW.!"

Like u dumb child! Why!! Did they allow you to become king!! Why? YOUR INNOCENT MIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE!!

But whatever~ I'm not the only ones with the problem. It seems our kids and getting sick of it to. Our 9 year old daughter Lauren almost went into a fit of rage last time... it gives me the shivers just remembering it.

So surprisingly we have a plan, of course it might not work but its worth a shot at revenge.

"Honey? Are you alright?"

Oh wait he's talking to me... haha I guess I got carried away in thought that I forgot we have to head to bed soon. Well maybe not Noct.

"Oh sorry! Ready to go back love?"

He gave me an adorable smile while i linked my arms around his waist and pushed him forward making sure he can't run when the time comes.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Three wonderful children came out of the corners of the hallway with prompto blocking the bath infront and me blocking the back..

"The kids, they ambushed me?"

Shock mounts his voice as he stood completely sill. Good make it easier for us to get our revenge.

"Hey! Im here to! Whatever King Notice lucis caelum! This is your punishment for being dumb.. wait what on this card??"

Prompto smelt the substance on the card before pulling away.

"Yea sorry the kids dropped a cup of juice on the table where I was, but contin-."

"Oh thats why thoses papers I left there were drenched."

"Yea the kids were messing around a threw and cup of juice and stuff but LOYALTY CAT PROMPTO!! CONTINUE WITH THE REVENGE SPEECH."

Nodding he continued.

King Notice lucis caelum! This is your punishment for being dumb and submit us with your dumb quotation marks jokes quotation marks. We have discussed it and we have came to the conclusion that the only way to stop you is to pie your face... Enjoy."

At that moment time stopped and next thing we knew nyx was head to toe covered in pie in a stance like he was coving the kind.

"Ah my dearest f/n, oh when were all discussing your plans I've also been keeping an watchful eye on you five."

He turned around and faced me with his stupid adorable handsome smirk.

"I told you I knew everything."