The children of a dragon

Jonathan is played by Sean O'Pry

Chapter 1

"Papa don't leave." Mateo cries. I kneel down and I hug him tightly.

"I have to Mateo but always remember how much I love and care for you." I kiss him on his forehead. He nods and rubs at his eyes. He looks up at me and I can still see the tears wanting to fall.

"You'll come back to see me shift right?" I smile at him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Now stay with your mother and take good care of her okay?"

"Okay papa."

"And remember, if you ever need me, if you're ever in trouble, just think of me and I'll be there." I pat his head and stand.

"I will papa." Mateo holds onto his mothers leg. I look at Trish and she smiles softly.

"I'll be in contact Jonathan." I nod and kiss Trish on the lips.

"Make sure he doesn't ever take that necklace off."

"I'll make sure of it

"I'll make sure of it. Besides he won't, since you gave it to him."

I nod again. "Goodbye Trish."

I look up at the blue clouded sky and I close my eyes only to reappear in front of my three eldest sons and youngest daughter.

They're all standing. Dominic, the eldest at 30, stands tall in a tailored blue suit. Evelina, my youngest daughter at 23, stands beside him with a blindingly beautiful smile. Edan, my second oldest at 27, grins at me while having a hand around my second youngest son, Jarvis at
25. All wearing the necklaces I gave to them when they were born.

"Dominic, Evelina, Edan, Jarvis, it's great to see you once again" I smile.

"Papa!" Evelina runs to me and jumps into my arms. I hug her tightly.

"My beautiful angel. How are you?"

"I'm great papa, just missing you." She steps back.

"Father." Dominic greets me. I smile at him and return the gesture.

"I've missed you. All of you." All three of my boys envelope me in a group hug.

"Let's sit and talk." They nod and sit around the table. We are currently in a restaurant. Specifically in a secluded section away from all others dinning tonight.

"How is your business going Dominic?"

"Well. We've been successful so far and next month we're going to be expanding to Asia."