Day 14 Hot Baths - Skylox

Okay I'm back to this shipping XD

Also a bit of warning - they're going to be naked, but just innocent, nothing sexual even though some of you would want that sorry XD

Enjoy

----------------

Day 14 Hot Baths – Skylox

"Sky I'm home!" Ty yelled out a he closed the door, shivering a bit from the cold outside. After removing his thick jacket and boots, Ty turned on the lights, "Sky" he called out again before shrugging, thinking that Sky went out.

He shivered even more, and then got an idea, 'Time to take a hot bath' he thought as he was walking to the bathroom. After getting turning on the water and tuning the temperature a bit, he started stripping, dropping his now wet clothes in the laundry basket and, after turning off the water, started stepping the water, shivering a bit, feeling the hot water slowly warming him up.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Ty leaned back against the tub, closed his eyes and relax. While relaxing, Ty started humming under his breathe. He was slowly drifting off when he heard the door slowly opened, opening his eyes, Ty saw that it was his boyfriend.

"Hey Ty, is there room for me too?" Sky asked him, leaning against the doorway. "Yeah, the water's still warm" Ty told him, smiling. Sky smiled back and stepped in, already stripping and Ty moved forwards a bit and Sky slowly stepped in and settled behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him close.

"Geeze Sky your fingers are freezing" Ty exclaimed, jumped a bit when he felt Sky's fingers brush against his stomach. "Sorry, I wasn't wearing my gloves when I went out" Sky said chuckling a bit, leaning against Ty's shoulders, pulling him closer. Laughing a bit, Ty grabbed his hands, leaning back against his chest, slowly relaxing.

The two was enjoying the quiet time between each other for a while until the water slowly started getting cold and they decided to get out and turn in for the night.

---------------------

Yeaaaaah I didn't have much ideas for this

so yeah XD

Piper out-