The Mission part one - SkyZane

Yeah I know that the title sucks but *shrugs* eh whatever

So yeah I'm back with creating new ships XD

Also I decided to cut this into parts, kinda like the crafting dead so yeah, this is just part one and yeah

Enjoy

------------

The Mission – SkyZane

It was a nice afternoon as a young boy around ten was sitting under a tree, reading a book. As he was reading, he didn't notice someone in a tree, hanging from a branch, and upside down, looking down at the boy with a playful smirk. He was slowly preparing to jump at the ten year old, but when he removed his hand, he suddenly found himself falling down, landing on his back with a yelp, beside the boy.

"Nice try Sky" the ten year old said as he simply turned the page of the book. Sky groaned in slight pain and slowly sat up, "No I'm alright, thanks for asking Zane" he said sarcastic, rubbing his back, causing Zane to smirk under his mask and turns to him. "Does Sky need a kiss?" he said in a babyish tone, which Sky smirks a bit, "Yes" he replied before suddenly kissing his cheek, causing Zane to blush and turns away, looking down. Sky smiled and leans against the tree relaxing.

There was a peaceful silence between them before Zane broke the silence. "How was training Sky?" he asked the eleven year old as he was reading his book. Which caused Sky to groan, "It was brutal, the teach was going extra hard on us" he whined a bit, playfully moving, laying his head on Zane's lap. The ten year old smiles softly and gently strokes Sky's hair, still reading the book, "Well, how about the others?" Zane asked him, which made Sky smirk, "I finally beat Barney in a spar" he laughed from joy, which caused Zane to smile more.

He hummed a bit; smiling at his happiness then slowly frowned. Noticing it, Sky looked up at him, "What's wrong Zane?" Sky asked him. Zane closed the book and placed it down before hugging the young guard in training. Still confused, Sky hugged him back, rubbing his back, but when he heard sniffing, Sky started to panic. "Zane are you okay!?" he asked, panicking a bit.

Zane shakes his head, burying his head against his chest. "I-I don't want y-you to leave me" Zane shakily told him, hugging him tighter. Suddenly realized what he meant Sky frowns and gently lift his head. "Hey, I'm not really leaving, it's more like....see you later right?" Sky tells him, smiling softly. Sniffing a bit, Zane slowly nods, wiping his tears away, "Y-Yeah, you'll come back" he said, smiling back

Sky grins, "You bet, I will" he said laughing a bit, "When I come back, I'll be your personal guard" Sky exclaimed excitedly, causing Zane to smile. "I'll hold you up with that" he simply said, smiling.

(Years later)

It was becoming night fall as a small group of four was traveling along the gravel path. All four of them are wearing cloaks, hiding their identity and carrying swords.

As they were walking, one of them suddenly let out a gasp and fell to their knee, gripping their chest. The other three quickly stopped and kneels beside the fourth member. "You okay?" one of them asked, the fourth member, slowly nods, "Y-Yes......he's back, I can feel him" the fourth member said in a male voice before quickly standing up and started following the pull with the three other members following behind.

(Few miles away)

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU'LL KILL US ALL!" Zane cried out as he was held up by the hooded man. In his other hand, the hooded man was gripping the relic on tightly, getting ready to kill both Zane and himself, but before he can finish it, he was suddenly forced to let go of Zane, thrown at the tree, causing him to drop the relic.