Day 20 Scarves - Ghostaki

I don't think I've seen alot of this ship so yeah *shrugs*

Another one of those unique ships

Enjoy

------------

Day 20 Scarves – Ghostaki

"I told you that you should have grabbed a scarf" Baki said, sighing. "Look, I'm sorry okay" Ghost told him as he was shaking a bit from the cold wind brushing against his sensitive neck.

The two have decided to take a walk around the park and before leaving, Baki had told Ghost to take his scarf, but Ghost told him that he didn't need it. An hour in, Ghost started getting cold, which Baki scold him, saying that he told him to take his scarf.

Baki rolled his eyes, sighing, "Want to head back home?" he asked Ghost, not wanting him to get colder. Ghost started shaking his head, grinning at Baki, "No no, it's alright, I'm not going to die from the cold" Ghost said, not really wanting to ruin the date.

Baki raised his eyebrow, not really believing him. Then he looked at his own red scarf, seeing that it was long enough to share so he pulled Ghost close and grabbed one other end of his red scarf and started wrapping it around Ghost's neck.

"B-Baki....I-I said I'll be f-fine" Ghost stuttered, trying to stop him, but stopped when Baki gave him a pointed look, causing Ghost to stop and sigh, chuckling a bit, letting Baki finish.

The one end of the scarf was loosely but firmly wrapped around Ghost's neck, keeping him warp and Baki, with the other end was standing very close to Ghost, wrapping his arm around Ghost's chest. Chuckling, Ghost wrapped his arm around Baki's neck and kissed his forehead, "Better now?" he asked him, which he nodded, "Better now"

-----------------

I kinda like this theme XD

So yeah

Piper out-