III : Sanctuary, an Outer Space Station

In the spacious vestibule of Templar, the giant statues of the gods and goddesses were standing. On my right, the giant statues of planet Exilon's deities could be found and one of those statues depicts Sirius, the god of darkness. His frame resembles of a wild wolf, with a pair of long horns on the head. His claws and sharp canines symbolized death itself.

There's also a sculpture of Polaris, the goddess of beauty, love and youth. According to the myth, her golden wings can create strong tornadoes and her enchanting and tender eyes can shake away all hatred, greediness and vain.

The third statue is Dorothello, the god of science and technology, art and creativeness. His form is that of a serpent, a gorgon. No matter who or what, all creatures that stared at his eyes will turn into a cold stone. His tears can cure any illness and bring the dead back into life.

The next statue is Andros, the god of justice, the idol of destruction. He is also known as the deity of the end. He's a wicked merman who wields a lightning whip. I remember what Nebula told me when I was still a kid. Nebula is fun of telling dead-tales of the fanatics. She said, Andros are slaying his disobedient children and whoever stand against his will. Nebula also mention about the horrific limbo of Andros. He drinks blood of mortals to refill his strength and preserve his youth.

The last statue in my right is Uranus, the god of bravery, courage and war. He's the twin brother of Andros but his form is that of a centaur. He loves wielding bow and arrows. Andros and him are totally opposite because Uranus' heart is pure and good. Nebula told me that Uranus' bow can only be seen by courageous and pure-hearted people. According to the myth, his arrow can destroy a whole planet.

On my left side stand the statues of planet Chrome's deities. The one who stands out the most is Betelgeuse, the god of righteous and creator of light. He's a benevolent dragon with gold scales on his glittering skin. Betelgeuse is always been compared to Sirius because he's the mortal enemy of the god of death.

There's also the statue of Centurii, the god of prosperity and wealth. He takes the form of a phoenix – a bird of fire. The flames that was produced by his pair of wings fertilized the soil of every planet. He's also the protector of all meteors, comets and stars in the universe.

The next statue in the right is Eureka, the goddess of knowledge and wisdom. She's the guardian of the good spirits. The dead-tales of the myth reveals that the love between her and Uranus was the reason why the war of idols clashed long time ago.

The next statue is Icarus, the god of change. He's a half kraken with an amazing agility to escape from any wormhole's gravitational force. His speed is as fast as Betelgeuse's light. This is why he can manipulate the time. He's the one who can see the past and future.

And the last giant statue standing in my right side is Ynamoreven, the goddess of loyalty, truth and forgiveness. She got eight different hands and each one of it has different talents.

"I know! I know what all of you thinking!  This place is so beautiful, am I right? Look at the breathtaking murals. Those are the images depicting our history. Emperor Lexus... the valiant King Gramlet IV... and Janice de Arcilla." Astronomiya excitedly pointed out those heroes' images in the digital murals using her small index finger.

The Templar's arts were extremely unusual. The intricate images in the digital murals are moving, maybe because the artists must have used advance digital animations. I can say that technology can do amazing stuffs. The knights, the army composed of starships, the crusade that took place before, the periodic scroll which tackled science and technology – especially about Genetic Engineering, the barbarians who tried to invade several planets... everything was drawn in ornate details. All these events which had happened to the Parthenon Galaxy had been painted on the Templar's wide and tall fortress.