Chapter 9

??? POV

"Noona, why do I have to be apart of this? The guy said

"It's part of the deal. You start to get to know Yeri ah, and later you start to date her. It also benefits me too" I said, smirking

"How?" He said

"By the time Yeri ah is your girlfriend, she will stay away from my ex and I can go back with him" 

"Ex? Who is your ex?" 

"You really want to know?"

"Well, you are going to tell me anyways... So..." 

"It's Jeon Jungkook"

Wendy POV

It was after school and me, Seulgi, and Joohyun wanted to visit Yeri ah at her house because she didn't really come to school again today. Joy ah? Well she couldn't come with us because she was helping Sungjae study or something like that.

We finally reached her house, it was actually Joohyun's driver who drove us there. Her house was wide and spacious from the outside. When was her house this huge?

We got out of car and walked over to the door. I rung the doorbell with echoed through. A minute passed and a butler came to the door. Wait what? Maid? Yeri ah has a lot to explain about.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The maid asks

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Son Seungwan, better known as Wendy. This is Kang Seulgi, and this is Bae Joohyun, also known as Irene" I introduced 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Seulgi and Irene said, while bowing

"We wanted to know if we can pay a visit to Yeri ah?" I said

"Ah~" the maid said, "Yeri-sshi told me that she doesn't want any visitors"

"But, we are her close friends. Her best friends" Joohyun added

The maid sighed, "I'll see what I can do. You may come in and have a seat"

"Kamasahamnida!~" we all said. We then walked inside and the whole house itself is so beautiful! We then waited patiently until the maid came back with an answer.

The maid came running back to us, "Yeri-sshi made a exception. You may visit her"

・・・

"Yeri ah??" Seulgi said while knocking on her door

"Seulgi Unnie?" 

"Me and Joohyun are here too~" I said

"Wendy and Joohyun Unnie?" 

Seulgi opened the door and saw Yeri's room filled with tissues balled up on the floor. "Yeri, were you crying?"

"Yeah... Is it obvious?" Yeri said while sniffing

"Why are you crying?" Joohyun asked, walking up to her and sitting next her on the bed

"Because... I got this note..." Yeri said

"Mwo?" Me and Seulgi said

Yeri then walked over to her desk and grabbed a piece of paper from her desk drawer and gave it to Seulgi and quickly sat back on her bed.

"Yeri ah,

         I see you finally managed not to come to school for the past days... Honestly, that was the best days without you even though when you were in a coma you were also not at school. Anyways what I'm trying to say is... Stay away from Jungkook, he's mine. You can't say he is your's because he both never dated!! Don't bother to come to school ever again. Or if you don't follow what I say, then horrible things are going to come in your way when you return to school soon...

~ Unknown"

Seulgi ah read it out loud which also made me and Joohyun pissed. "Was this all the notes this person sent you?"

"At the moment" Yeri said, almost crying

Yes, I know that in the last or other chapter I might have wrote that I will put ethier Seulmin or Wenga in this chapter, but I totally forgot 😕 But, this is a good chapter nether the less!