Chapter 14

Yeri POV

2 weeks passed from all the drama and nothing was really solved. I walked over to my locker and unlocked the lock and just swung open my locker door. Wow, there's another note (sarcasm). This is the very first note I received from Joy Unnie since 2 weeks ago.

"Yeri~

Alright. You now know me, the person who is sending you these notes. Were you shocked? Oh wait, you were. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow.

~ Park SY" (a/n: I wanted to put 'PSY' but... It would of looked like PSY the singer... Plus, it would of looked weird... Oh well)

I had it with Joy Unnie, then I got out my phone and texted her.

Me: Yah, why do you keep writing me notes?

Me: We are living in the 21st century, get with it

Me: You have a lot of explaining to do

Me: I'm pissed

Read 3:21 pm

Wow, she read it but didn't reply. Typical Joy Unnie.

・・・

I walked home and it was getting late. I would have any of the BTS Oppas to walk me home, but they were all so busy. I feel like someone was following me. I turned around behind me, but I didn't see or hear anyone. I kept walking fast until, a car came slowly on the side of the road.

Holy shiitttt...

Crap...

Imma die...

I then walked passed the car and right after a larger man came up behind me and shoved something in my face with chemicals and I then passed out.

Bambam POV

I quickly texted Joy Noona.

Me: Joy Noona... We got her

Joy: Perfect...

Joy: Bring her to the location 

Me: Arasseo

I watched Joy's goons pick up Yeri ah into the car and we drove off. As we were driving away, I looked at Yeri ah, who currently was passed out.

"Miahne..." 

Sorry if this chapter is short, but I wanted to leave it off at a cliff hanger