Chapter 19

Yeri POV

"Yeri ah, it's time to wake up!" My maid said from down stairs

I groaned and got up from my bed and stretched, "Ugh. Another day in hell..."

I changed into my uniform and checked myself in the mirror. The bruise on my cheek still hurt. But whatever. I mean, it wasn't noticeable. I then walked down stairs and saw my maid already prepared my breakfast. I began eating as my maid still was there staring at me. "Yeri sshi?"

I looked up with food stuffed in my mouth, "Ne?"

"Did you want your driver to pick you up right after school?" My maid asked

"Um... I'll just call my driver whenever" I said

She just nodded, "Did you like the food?"

"Ne. It's really good" I said. I then looked at my phone. "Aish, I might be late for school... I better get going. Thank you for breakfast!"

I grabbed my backpack and walked over to my driver who was waiting in the car. "Sorry I took to slow, the maid made breakfast for me"

I got into the car and then my driver started to drive off. It was quiet the who car ride. Ugh, I hate my new driver. He's so awkward and quiet. I missed my old driver, he would always make jokes and laugh. 

Great traffic is bad. I turned my head towards the window as I watched students walking "Hey, how long will it take to walk to school?"

"Um... Maybe 15-20 minutes" my driver said

Ugh, there's no point of walking. I stayed still while looking out in the window. I turned my head around when I heard my phone buzzing then oh-- who's this ass who is knocking on my window? 

I rolled down down my window. Turns out the ass that knocked on my window was Jungkook "Can you guys like stop?"

"Yeri ah!" Taehyung said

"Why the hell are you knocking on my window?" I asked. Staring at Jungkook and Taehyung Oppa.

They were acting like complete idiots. "Yah! Stop embarrassing me! You know what? Just get in the car"

Jungkook and Taehyung Oppa then walked in the car. Then Jungkook spoke, "Who's this?" Pointing to my driver. Then the car started to drive off. 

"Oh he's my driver. He's unimportant" I said

Taehyung then whispers to me, "Wasn't he the funny one who cracked jokes?"

"Ani! He got fired, now Appa got a boring driver" I whispered back

"Oh~" He said

・・・

The car finally arrived at school as it brought in attention. I got out of the car and Taehyung and Jungkook Oppa followed me. Then Hoseok Oppa and Wendy Unnie walked over to us. They seem happy.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok and Wendy said

Hoseok Oppa got closer, so basically his face was a few inches away from my face. "YAH" I slowly backed up.

"What's on your face?" Hoseok asked

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked

I awkwardly laughed, "Ahaha... There's nothing on my face"

"Wait..." Taehyung said

"Is... That a bruise?" Wendy asked

"Yeah. But it isn't a big deal" I said

Wendy sighed in relief, "As long as it's not a big deal. It's not a problem" she smiled afterwards

・・・

I walked passed the dance practice room until I heard laughter. I opened the door and saw Bambam there with the guys. "Why is he here?" Pointing to Bambam

"He's cool" Hoseok said

I had to make a excuse so he can leave. "Oh Bambam... I just walked passed and one of your members told me to tell you that they wanted to quickly walk to the dorms"

"Oh? Which Hyung?" Bambam asked

Oh shit

Play it cool Yeri.

I sighed in frustration, "I don't know. They just told me. It seemed like they were in a hurry"

"Oh. Okay" He said

Oh thank god he bought it.

"I'll get going. Bye" Bambam said. He then walked out of the dance practice room passing me.

I then closed the door after him. "You think he's cool?!"

"Yeah... He laughs at my jokes" Jimin said

"Are you guys stupid?!" I said

"Wait why?" Almost all seven of them said

"He used to work with Joy Unnie!!" I shouted

I again sighed in frustration. Then Irene, Wendy, and Seulgi Unnie walked in. Irene Unnie spoke, "Yah, what happened? Yeri ah was shouting like a crazy person"

"Because they didn't believe me when I said Bambam worked with Joy Unnie" I said

"Oh..." Irene said

"Oh, ho, ho, oh, oh, ho, yeah... Me and Seul kind of knew he was working with Joy ah" Wendy said

Seulgi nodded with agreement. 

"What? I didn't expect anything from him. I though he was really nice" Irene said

"Irene Unnie, you always thinks people are nice when you meet others!" I said

752 words... That was a lot. Thank you for 1k reads! I didn't expect to reach 1k reads this early! 😄😊