Chapter 1

"Who are you guys...?" 

Irene POV

I looked at everyone before speaking, then I looked at Yeri ah, "Guys... I think we should go... It's getting late"

"Joohyun Unnie..." Joy said

BTS just nodded and went with it then they started to walk out while the rest of the Red Velvet members were just staring at me like there were unfinished business that we needed to take care of.

All twelve of us started walking out of the door until a soft voice spoke up, "Who are you guys anyways?"

We all turned to see who spoke, which was Yeri ah.

"Should we just like... Introduce ourselves... Again?" Seulgi whispers 

"That seems like a better plan than I was thinking of" I confessed

Eventually we all introduced ourselves (a/n: ahaha... I got lazy to write all eleven of them introducing themselves, plus it's all repetitivetrying to start again.

Then the doctor came back in, "Annyeonghaseyo, I have more news... Kim Yerim remembers her name, birthday, family, birth place, etc. Also like common sense things. But the only thing she doesn't remember is... Her friends" 

"I see... Kamasahamnida~" I said, then I bowed

The doctor just nodded and walked outside, while the door closed after her. It was complete awkward slience. 

Yeri POV

The girl... Was it Irene? She signed, "Alright, it's really getting late... We should be heading"

"Arasseo... Bye Yeri"

All of them were walking to the door. Finally, the last person... Did he introduced himself as Jungkook? Anyways, he stared at me as he left, I looked carefully at him as he was leaving, it seems like he was about to cry. But something about these people... I feel like they are 'special' to me, they seem like they are really close to me but I can't put my finger on it...

Wendy POV

We all got off of the elevator and head outside, it was pretty cold and the wind is hella blowing like crazy. But I didn't really mind the cold. Then BTS offered to walk us home. We started to walk down the sidewalk, the awkward moments filled the air most of the time. Sometimes, we would talk here in there, but it would always quiet.

I guess I was thinking to hard and I had to have Seulgi punch me, "YAH!! It hurts!"

She laughed, "You were spacing out... How else were I suppose to snap you out?"

Later, I returned home and Eomma heard me as I was closing the door. "Where were you?"

"Oh, me and the others were visiting Yeri ah at the hospital today" I said

"Oh okay. That makes sense" Eomma said

I walked into my room and crashed onto my bed. I was so tired from waking up so damn early everyday and all the stress from school and from Yeri not remembering us.

Hey! Finally book 2 is out!! Sorry if this chapter seemed short and crappy, I'll try to make future chapters not as bad. But I'm kind of winging it through out the fanfic goes so that's why the chapters are horrible at the moment. But look!! At MAMA 2016, Ailee won another year best vocal performance female solo for a total of 4 years!! BTS won best dance performance male group! But there's more... BTS finally won Artist of the Year! :D