Fairytails (Chapter Four)

1/17
"Hey Amber!" Elliot said. He arrived at my house, very happy about something.
"What's your deal?" I said slightly annoyed.
"Do you wanna go to the movies?" He said.
"Not really."
He frowned.
"I'll make an exception for you, I guess."
"Really?" He said, his eyes lighting up.
"Yes you spork."
I got ready and we went to the movies.
*
~
*
~
"So do you wanna make us like, a thing?" He said.
"Sure I suppose." I said "I mean I don't know though, you're a little unbearable."
"Ha. Ha. Very funny."
He ruffled my hair and I glared at him. I'd been letting it grow out so it was almost unbearably long, but I didn't mind.
"Hey Amber, can I show you something?"
"Sure."
"Cool." He said.
"I swear if it's a funny cat video I will punch you."
"Straight to the violence. Such a caring human you are."
"And with the sarcasm. How funny you are."
"Ha. Ha." He deadpanned.
"Well, what is it???" I asked with anticipation. We'd just gotten out of the movies and we were in his car.
"Well since we're together, I think I can trust you enough to tell you....." he trailed off.
"TELL ME WHAT ELLIOT?" I said wayyy to loud "TELL ME WHAT?"
"I'm not..... I'm not real." He said with an exhale.
"Oh ha ha, Elliot, very funny."
"None of this is real Amber." And then suddenly it hit me. I knew where I was. Well, where I was in the real world. Because that note I found, wasn't the last thing I read. No, the last thing I read was of my own works.
"I'm sorry, but I just couldn't lie to you anymore."
"Take me home please." I said with a tears in my eyes. Why was I crying, you might ask. Well it's because as much as I wanted to deny it, a small part of me knew he was right. He was right and I'd knew because he said it in the same voice my dad did when he told me about Zeke the first time. Because there was more to the story that I'd forgotten. And when Elliot, well whoever it was said that, it made all my memories come right back.
A/n: hey so that was a short chapter sorry. It's about to go down, I swear. Also I haven't posted since last year so umm happy new year two months late!
Should I do a fanfiction? And if so who should it be?