Rose Town? What?

It has been a long drive. 4 hours travel from the city to our new place in Rose Town.
Rose Town. It's a weird name for a place, I  can tell. But nah, my parents‭‭ are crazy about our 'new place'. I don't know why they have decided to move to  different place all of a sudden in the middle of the year! I left my 'squad' or my group of friends without saying proper goodbyes and just left our place the following morning. It's heartbreaking really. I always have huge troubles getting friends at school for I am socially awkward and I am easily to hate. I have a resting bitch face, I barely talk to people unless it's very important or they are asking me questions. So yeah, I don't do well in making friends. It was a good thing that my friends back to home are very patient and are very understanding about my 'weirdo' personality.

'Amber...'
It's my mom. Slowly, tapping me on my shoulder. I am trying to sleep while we are on the road but ended up thinking about a lot of things. Ugh. So frustrating!

'Amber, we're here. '
'Mmmmmmm' I wanna tell my mom that I don't wanna step out of the car and just beg her to go back to our old place - in the city.
' Come on now, darling. Or I'll carry you towards the house.'
By that statement, I opened my eyes and pouted my lips. My dad treats me like a baby girl when I am already 19 years old! Tsk.

So yeah, I got up and stepped out of the car and checked our new house. To my surprise, we have a 3-story house! It's like a mansion! The front lawn is really huge, with a huge garage. We also have a swimming pool! Oh my gosh! I'm going crazy! The place is astonishing! It's way, way spectacular than our old place. No wonder my parents are so excited about moving.
So, just like any normal kiddo, I basically ran towards our  main door. I looked up and then to the right side then to the left side. I am smiling! For the first time, I am happy that we moved.

So, I opened the door with excitement and  ran towards the 2nd floor where I saw a door with a sign, Amber's Room. I opened the room and saw how wonderful my new room is. I immediately lay down on my huge bed and hugged my pillow.

It was 4 in the afternoon when I woke up. I slept for almost 3 hours and even forgot my lunch!

So, I went down and saw my parents unpacking our things. When my dad saw me at the stairs, he smiled with his eyes full of glee. He pointed immediately to the glass table on his left side where I saw 1000 Php. I nod.
I went downstairs, took the money and headed out. I was about to move past the door when I heard my dad,
' Be home before 8pm, darling. I'll be cooking pork adobo for dinner.'
'Yes, daddy.'

So, yeah. I went out and smelled the fresh scent of the air. I closed the huge green gate of ours. Oh boy, that was heavy.

So, I slowly walked past the neighborhood. It's seemingly a peaceful and quiet neighboorhood.
I can see kids walking with their school uniforms on and their back packs on their way to their respective homes.

I want to smile but my instinct tells me don't. So, I continue walking and I think I am already few blocks away from out new place until I saw a convenience store. Thank God, there's 7/11!

I saw that there's a lot of people inside 7/11 and I don't want to be the center of attraction. So, I walked past 7/11 and walked a few more blocks. That's when I saw, Aljon's Little Diner.

I peeked inside the diner and saw that there's just few locals inside. What a relief! The other's are on their way out too! Yaaay!

So, I cautiously bowed my head down and took a step towards the diner. I opened the door and yes, no people even looked at my direction. Oh, I like this place!

I confidently walked towards the vacant table and a lady with a long black hair, with a huge smile came over my seat and hand me menu.
' Hi, I'm Elica. I'm your waitress and here to serve you.'