Who's Lawrence?! Explain! 😡

Lawrence and I drove to school together and it doesn't feel awkward at all. It sems like we've done it like a thousand times. I don't even feel scared even if I know that it's gonna be my first day at Rose Town Community College.

When we arrived at the parking lot, all eyes were on us. Prying eyes to be exact. Lawrence immediately got out of the car to open my door. Such a gentleman! 😍

He took my bag and we walked hand by hand towards the main entrance of the school. Along the way, there are a lot of people giving high five's to him and he would introduce me to them saying, 'She's my baby. She's new to our town. She's Amber and I want you to be careful with her...'

That's his usual line when introducing me to people he knows and I would awkwardly smile. When we reached the locker area, Lawrence realized I haven't gotten my locker number and even my schedule.

'Holyy.... Oh my gosh, Amberrr. I forgot that we need to go to the Admissions office.'

He took a quick glance on his wrist watch and then looked at me. He smiled while I'm still confused on what to do.

'Tsk. I guess I have to skip my first class. Hahaha. Let's go, baby.'

'Where?'

'To the place where we can be alone. Hahaha.'

I rolled my eyes and he smirked. He wrapped his arm around me.

There were a lot of eyes watching out every move and I can even hear whispers whenever we pass a group of people. Like, what's wrong?

As we were about to reach the Admission's office, a guy in a blue polo shirt called Lawrence's attention. They were talking about something that I don't understand.

'Now? I have to go somewhere, Jay...'
'It's really important, Renz. You have to check it...'
'I know. But...'
'Just point the freaking Admission's office and she can go there..'
'You don't...'
'Lawrence, come on!'

With a sigh, he looked at me and then touched my hair.

'I might have to go. I can't go in with you. Please send me your schedule. Okay?'

I nod.
He kissed me on the forehead and asked me to be careful.

I did not bother looking back and just went directly to the Admission's office.

15 minutes later, I already have my own locker number and my schedule for the entire semester. I was checking my map when somebody blocked me. When I looked up, I saw Merimil! When I checked on her left side, Pia and Bernadette are there too! My frieennndsss!! 😍😍😍

I was about to give them a hug when Merimil pulled my hair and dragged me to a corner.

'You were gone, Amber! What happened?'

'I...I...'
That's all I can answer. I don't know what to respond.

'No reply to our messages. Not even responding on Messenger! What's wrong?'

That was Bernadette, raising her eyebrows and was shockingly mad at me.

Pia: 'You got us worried! We don't know what happened to you. No proper goodbye and not even a single detail about Rose Town!'

Amber: ' I was too busy.... I'm really sorry. I... really am.'

Bernadette: 'Sorry? That's all? We even have to enroll here just to see you! You don't have ang idea how worried we were about you.'

I was teary eyed. I know my friends love me so much. I was just too happy being with Lawrence that I forgot to tell them all about my wonderful experience.
I can't answer anymore. I just hugged them and cried. I missed them so much.

Pia: 'Awww. You're making us cry, Amber.' Sniff. Sniff.

Merimil: 'Don't do that again, okay? You know how much we care.'

Amber: 'I know. I know... I was just too happy and I was with...'

Pia, Bernadette and Merimil: 'LAWRENCEEEE!'
Bernadette: 'Who's Lawrence, Amber? Who is he? Explain!'

Amber: 'How did you...'

Pia: 'It was your mom... So? Who's Lawrence?'

Merimil: 'Tell me he's a good guy... Amber! Who is he?'

Amber: 'Okay... Well... Lawrence is... He's uh...'

He's cool. Humorous. Handsome. Hot and all?  Can I say that?

Merimil: 'Well?'

'Lawrence is a good guy who genuinely cares for Amber. He doesn't want to place her in a complicated situation and wants to just be with her. He is also into sports and don't trust people that much until he saw her in a diner...'

All four of us were stunned when we looked at the person talking. It's Lawrence! With his white polo shift and his black backpack. He is standing right infront of us and while he was talking he was looking at me the entire time.

After talking, it seems like my friends were mesmerized and just nod.

He took my hand and kissed my forehead just like always. My friends were staring to each other and then giggled.

Lawrence then extended his hand and introduced himself to Merimil, Pia and Bernadette.

My friends can't hide their emotions. It seems like they are very, very pleased with what they saw and I cant help but smile too.

Lawrence cracked a joke and my friends giggles heartily. OMG! They're blushing! 😂

Lawrence: 'Now girls, let's eat lunch together later, okay? Where do you want to eat?'

Now, should I still explain who and what he is in my life? He got that covered.  While he was saying all those words, I can't help my own heart from its fast beating and I can feel that I was blushing.

Oh no. I know now what's the reason why I like hanging out with him. I think I'm falling for him. Am I? 😱

Oh no. This is bad. I can't fall for someone I am friends with. 😩

'Are you okay, baby? You looked tense.'

'I'm fine. I was just... uh...'

'Happy? Happy to see all your friends here?'

'Very much. I'm overwhelmed. Yes. That's the word I'm looking for.'

He laughed hard.

'You never fail to amaze me, baby. You nevee do.'

He kissed my forehead again and this time I can hear my friend gasping when they saw him kissing me. That's when I heard my heart pounding ecstaticly. This can't be. I'm IN LOVE WITH LAWRENCE. ❤️❤️❤️