Sweater guy

'I'm sorry... I... I... I...'

I should probably say something. Like what?? Oh my gosh! This should not be happening right now! Grrrrr.

'Amber... Baby???'

I couldn't help myself but just stare at the most gorgeous face I've seen my entire life not saying a thing.

'I... I... Did I...uh...uh... hear you...right?'

It seems like I'm having a speech problem. My mind won't work!

'Yes. I'm gay.'

'How?....I meaann... Uh... When?'
'I think ever since. I just can't voice it out because of my parents...But, baby...'

'No! Waiiit!... I just...No...I should go.'

'Amber! Wait!'

I hurriedly walked past him and run towards our room. I can't. How? Why? I mean, why him? Of all the guys in the world, why him?

This could have been our night. The only night that I can tell him that I love him. I mean, technically told him that I do... I just can't get over the fact that he will never be mine.

The romantic night that I have been so excited about has been doomed with the reality that I can't be the person he will ever want. The cold sea breeze is now getting into my skin and the it is starting to rain. I just can't stop crying. Is this what they call broken heart?

This is so stupid.

'Aaaaammmbbbeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!.....Ambbberrrrrrrr! Where are you?! Ambeerrrrr!'

As I hurried outside of the resort, running like crazy while crying and rain starting to pour on me, I accidentally bumped to a guy.

'Ooppppsss...'

The guy with a black sweater held me in his arms after I bumped to him.

'I... uh... I... I'm soorrryyy...'

*sobs*

'Are you okay?'

' Of course I'm not. What do you think?!'

'Miss, I don't really know what's going on with you and it's raining...'

' I can see that! God! Stop talking to me!'

I walked past the nosy guy but he held my arm and I was force to face him. I immediately punched him and kicked him then run.

'Aaaammmbbeeerrr!.... Ambbberrrrrrr!'

I can still hear Lawrence's calling me and I just can't stop and talk to him about this.

Heavy raindrops are pouring so hard that I can barely see what's ahead of me. I'm still crying and my heart is heaving and there's this pang of hurt that I don't know where I got.

'Miiiisssssss! Stoooopppppp!'

By that scream, I stop at where I'm standing at and I can hear...

'Beeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp!'

'Watch ouuutttt!!!!'

I don't know what happened, for a moment I thought I'm gonna die. I closed my eyes as the longest car horn still playing on my head.

'Oh my...Are you okay?'

'Whaaa..Pwe!'

I stood up. And for the second time in less than an hour I am back to the arms of the black sweater guy!

'Pwe? Can't you just say "thank you" like a normal person?'

'I will never say "Thank you" to you! You one piece of a giant...'