Receiving the Letter

(Quick note so there will be a lot people who will say no..... Baby will not have another child)

Mr. Wrinkle ran into the music room where the entire fnafhs groups are in.

Mr. Wrinkle said with joy "They said yes!!!"

Everyone froze and then cheered.

Bonnie said with joy "We get to meet them in person!!!"

Bon blushed at Bonnie's excitement.

Chica asked "When will they be here?"

Mr. Wrinkle froze and said "The letter doesn't say.... The only thing they put down was that they are coming."

Maggie crossed her arms and said "So we went through all of that, but without a time."

Mr. Wrinkle said "Pretty much."

The mailman came into the room and asked "Is principle Wrinkle in here?"

Mr. Wrinkle said "Yes, I'm here."

The mailman gave him a letter and said "Its from the Fazbear crew's leader he wants to know the time when they will get here."

Mr. Wrinkle opened up the letter and it read:

                                                                  Hey Mr. Wrinkle,

                                            You haven't told us when to be there.

                                                                        From,

                                                                               Freddy Fazbear.

Mr. Wrinkle froze and said "S-S-So he i-i-is c-c-c-c-c-concerned w-w-w-when to get here."

The mailman said while giving him another letter "This one is from their cook."

The letter read:

                                                         Dear Principle Wrinkle,

                                        You BETTER have pizza waiting for me when I get there. Or else...........

                                                            From,

                                                                      Chica.

Mr. Wrinkle said while giving the mailman the letter with time and date "Here is the last letter I'm giving them."

The mailman took the letter and ran back to the Fazbear crew.

Freddy asked "Was that the letter the Fazbear gang leader gave you?"

Mr. Wrinkle said "No, this one is from their cook."

Chica asked "Can I read it?"

Mr. Wrinkle nodded and gave the letter to Chica.

Chica quickly read the threat and said "Their cook have the same name as me."

Mr. Wrinkle froze and said "Oh really?"

Chica nodded and said "Yeah this person does."

Mr Wrinkle shrugged and said "Well ask her when she gets here. Now I have work."

Mr. Wrinkle left the group sitting in the room.

Deuz said "That guy wants to have their attention."

Freddy asked "Who's attention?"

Deuz said "The Fazbear crew's attention."

Joy said with confidence "We won't let Mr. Wrinkle have his way nor will he get all of their attention!"

Foxy said with an annoyed tone "You are over confidence."

Joy laughed and scratched the back of her head.