A Treat From Author

Hey guys its me That weird author! I want to thank the two who made Freddy X Sonic alive. Everyone is allowed to ship them if you please. If you guys want to write a story about these two go ahead. Their children I'll be drawing. Warning I can't draw hands so that is already a problem I'm not just working on my books. I'm also working on a comic as well. Don't know when it will be published. I'll color Freddy's and Sonic's children. Again you guys are allowed to write books about them. Give the two who created them to be together credit. I'm not going to be writing a whole lot of chapters tomorrow because I'm going somewhere. Don't worry I'll be back to write more chapters!!! Its only for one night. So don't stress. Back onto the book. The Elements of Insanity background. They were created by TheInvertedShadow credit goes to him. Pinkis Cupcakes has a huge crush on Freddy. Brutalight is like Twilight but more evil. Applepills has a pill drug obsession. Rainbine will fall in love with Ennard, but not Ennard because he loves Baby. Fluttershout will fall in love with Foxy, but Foxy won't love her. Rarifruit will love Golden Freddy, but he won't love her. The Elements of Insanity has an enemy known as AssSpike. Weird I know. On other news if you guys want to see what Freddy's and Sonic's children will look like please let me know. And sorry tired.

~From

That weird author