The Fight Part 2

Fred tried to throw a punch at Ennard, but failed because Ennard dodged it. Ennard grabbed one of Fred's ankle and threw him into a wall.Fred slowly trying to get back up from being thrown into a wall, but Ennard grabbed Fred's ankle again and started to hang him upside  down for a couple of seconds until Ennard threw Fred again, this time Fred landed on the couch.

Vixen turned to Ballora and asked "Where is Baby to stop these idiots?"

Ballora said "She went with the rest of the girls to talk about what they did up in the attic."

Vixen said "We need her to stop these two idiots."

Fred kicked Ennard, but it had no effect. When Ennard kicked Fred he went flying into the ceiling. Bon jumped off of Fred's hand landed onto Vixen's hand.

Bon asked "Where is Baby? I almost died again!"

Vixen said "Sorry Bon, but Baby is talking with the rest of the girls."

Bon said "Stupid girl talk! We need Baby!"

Berry said "Don't worry little hand puppet I'll go get this Baby lady."

Bon said "Hurry!"

Berry ran as fast as he could, but when he was about to reach the door Fred flew back first into the door. Berry ran around the unconscious Fred to get where the girls were. Ennard looked at the unconscious Fred and walked away.

Vixen said "We have a winner for this round."

Butterscotch said "That is Ennard right?"

Vixen nodded.

Butterscotch said "I'm scared of getting Ennard mad."

Bon said "We all are."

Nightmare BB said "Just you sister location right?"

Vixen said "There is a reason for Ennard being scary if you guys want when the girls get here I'll tell it."

JJ said "Please?"

Vixen said "I guess I'll tell it...wait when did you get here?"

JJ said "I was always here."

Vixen said "Ok then."

(Thank for your guys support and sorry this chapter was shorter then the others, but the next one will be longer.)