A new story I'll be doing!

Yes! You guys have read the title I'm deciding on making another story while making this one The Crossover {Ennard X Baby} :) and The story of Aisling. The story will basically be about Sonic vs FNAF 4. That will be starting soon because I haven't seen any Sonic and fnaf 4 pictures or anything. So I decided what would happen if Sonic faced creatures that can't be killed. So based on your guys opinion do you guys want Sonic to die or Sonic to live? You guys choose Sonic to live then it won't be an ending story because the nightmares will keep hunting Sonic and his friends down and kill them. So another question do you guys want it to be funny? And also about The story of Aisling that story will be coming to an end real soon because I have no clue about another villain that lives in the fnaf universe. If you guys want an oc for that story go ahead make one put the personality and the regular stuff about the oc. And one more thing about the new story that I'll be doing....... animatronics or not? That's the big question. I'm sorry if there is alot I'm putting on you guys, but listen it will be worth it. So thank you for 1.7k readers the fluff I had no idea that people would read this book well minus some......, but they are good people. So continue to enjoy the story!