In the Cave

N.F. looked at somewhat a sea dragon and a goblin mix. (That must be one ugly child). The monster seemed to look like its dead, but it had fresh dead bodies of women laying around it. N.F. stared at the scene before him and wondered 'What the hell?'. N.F. jumped off the edge and made sure that the monster didn't hear him land. The monster looked gray as if it just died, but its breathing. N.F. looked at his surroundings and saw a very rare bones (which emeralds) near the monster. N.F. shook his head and thought 'That must be its child.' The monster started to move...in that case for N.F. its time hide somewhere safe.

The monster looked around and said in a raspy tone "Who's there?! Show yourself or be killed!"

N.F. stayed in his hiding place until he knew it was time to get out of there.

The monster said while looking for N.F. "Don't worry I won't eat you! I only want some company!"

N.F. didn't move an inch and still stayed in his hiding place.

The monster looked behind a tall rock and asked "Oh! I know what your trying to do...!"

N.F. leaned back an inch and didn't say anything.

The monster continued "You want to leave! Well guess what?! I won't let you leave here alive!"

N.F. saw that the monster was looking down a hole and N.F. ran to the nearest tall rock that was a cove shaped and hid. The monster heard N.F. foot steps, but didn't know where he went.

The monster said "Well if your not going to show yourself now maybe if I left to get more food! Maybe you can come out!"

The monster left to get another victim. (Do you guys think its weird that a monster has cage full of women?) N.F. saw the monster go further into its cave. N.F. went to the entrance and left to tell the others that a monster is alive.

Back inside the cave.

The monster heard N.F. leave his cave and said "Oh! where are you going my friend?!"

Then the monster began to fallow N.F.'s foot tracks back to the village.

With N.F.

N.F. saw that the monster fallowed his fake foot tracks to the ocean and said "Am I a fool or you are?"

N.F. went back to the others.

(Welp that what happened to N.F. while the others were traveling to the village enjoy!)