The Break Threw

Discord looked at the disordered couple and did a gag.

Baby looked at Discord and asked "What do you want from us?"

Discord looked at Baby and said "Oh is that a hard question?"

Baby said "I don't know is it?"

Discord looked at Ennard then back at Baby and said "No, its not."

Baby said "Then what?"

Discord snapped his fingers and then Baby was in a cage with one of the Bidybabs still in her arms. 

Ennard yelled "Let her go!!!!"

Discord looked at Ennard and said "Nuh uh."

Ennard red eye turned darker by the second and said "Now!!!"

Discord smiled and said "If you really want her back then..."

Ennard asked "Then?"

Discord said with a evil grin "Then kill yourself."

Ennard looked confused and said "Huh?"

Discord said "Kill yourself...here is a knife."

Discord handed Ennard a knife.

Baby yelled "Don't do it Ennard!!!"

Discord hissed at Baby "Shut it you pest!"

Baby looked at Ennard and said "Please don't."

Ennard looked at Baby and did nothing.

Baby started to tear up and asked "Please?"

Ennard dropped the knife and said "I'm not playing this stupid game of yours."

Discord grunted and said "Then you don't love her."

Ennard corrected "No, you don't know anything about love. So when you started to spy on us you decided to let one of us to kill our self while the other dies because of depression."

Everyone in the room froze while Discord looked very scared.

Discord started to stutter "H-H-How d-d-d-did y-y-y-you kn-kn-know th-th-that?"

Ennard said "Straight after you changed us back to we all once were my memory began to flow back into my head. While I was getting my memory back I saw the future when this very time and what I saw was that I did kill myself and everyone here was killed by you."

Discord froze solid and said "Th-The f-f-future?"

Ennard nodded and said "Was that your plan from the very beginning Discord?"

Discord snapped his fingers and everyone went back into their human forms including Ennard.

Discord grunted and said "This isn't over."

Right before Discord was about to leave he felt a thing went through his body and saw a metal tentacle.

Ennard's left eye was a very dark red and he said "Don't call Baby a pest ever again."

Discord nodded in fear and he felt the metal tentacle leave his body and saw that blood was coming out of the gash has formed.

Ennard said "Leave."

Discord nodded and teleported away.

Baby saw that the cage she was in broke in half and she fell straight onto the couch.

Ennard said with his eye back to normal "Is everyone all right?"

Berry said "Yeah, but what happened?"

Ennard asked "What do you mean?"

Berry said while getting up "Your left eye was a dark red."

Ennard froze and said "Oh...that sorry. The dark red eye means that the other side of me has awakened."

Dash asked "Other side?"

Ennard looked down and said "The other side of me is a monster. A thing that wants to take control over my body and use it as a weapon."

Fluttershy said "As long as its not awake right now then we are all fine right?"

Ennard nodded and went to help Baby to get the others bandaged up and taken care of.

Meanwhile inside of Ennard's head.

"I almost had it! If it weren't for that softer side then I'll make this entire world fear me!"

And just like that it was back into its cage.