Chapter 6

Eleanor's POV

After Sdyney and I had talked I bought th first ticket to Whales. I was on the plane going through twitter, and saw that everyone was talking about Morgan. Someone even tagged me in a video of a news report. They certainly were blowing things out of porportion saying that she was dead, or broke up with Niall. Saying that she was dead was ridiculoous, but saying they broke up might be true soon....

------------------------------

Shortly after the plane landed. I followed the directions given by Sdyney, first getting a cab driver. Not long after I stood infront of  this small, quiet cabin, and slowly opened the front door. I tried not to make any noise, closing the door behind me. I walked into the living room, which was empty. Then I walked into the kitchen, which was also empty. Slowly but surely I made my way to the bedroom, opening the door quickly. Morgan looked up from her laptop to me, tears filling her eyes. I ran over to my best friend, hugging her tightly, nearly crying myself. "Oh my god Morgan, do you know how worried I've been!" I cried.

Morgan cried into my shoulder, hugging me tightly. "Eleanor I've missed you so much!" she said.

After about 10 minutes we let go of eachother," What are you doing here?" she asked wiping tears from her cheeks.

"Checking on my  best friend!" I exclaimed. "What does it look like?"

"How did you find me?" Morgan asked a little bit confused.

"Sdyney," I simply stated. "The bigger question is why on Earth would you go to a different country?"

"Hey go big or go home," Morgan said trying to giggle a bit.

 I laughed along with her until asking," No seriously?"

Her face grew glum, and she looked down at her hands."I just needed to clear my head."

"For a month?" I asked

Then she started crying again," El everything reminds me of him. Everywhere I go I see him, an-and I just wanted to get away." 

I calmly rubbed small circles in her back as her cries started to subside. "Will you please come back with me?" I quietly asked.

"Yes...." I heard her whispher. I pulled Morgan in for another tight hug. 

"Okay well if your coming back you're going to look better than ever," I said smiling at her. "Go take a shower while I pack your stuff." Morgan got up off the bed and slipped into the bathroom as I gathered her stuff and neatly placed it in her suitcase.

I had picked out light pink shorts with a beige sweater for Morgan to wear(pic on side). For her makeup I kept a natural look, only applying waterproof eyeliner and mascara. "Alright lets go," I said grabbbing her suit case.

On the way to the airport I gave her a little pep talk," Look no matter what anyone says stay by me. Just keep your head down and avoid eye contact." Morgan nodded but played with her hands. When we arrived at the airport Morgan stayed at my side. We went through security then got lunch. We talked alot catching up on gossip and stuff. It was nice to hear her laugh after so long. After nearly three hours at the airport we finally boarded the plane. Before the plane departed I went on twitter : Finally bringing my best friend home :)

--------------------------------

Morgan's POV

I was so nervous I could barely speak. I know there would be something that reminded me of him when we landed. What if Louis came and he decided to tag along. What if fans came and asked me about him. I tried to distract myself by starting a conversation with Eleanor.