Chapter 8

I ran up to Sdyney's house and opened the door. "Sydney! Sydney!" I yelled.

"In..... the ........kitchen," I heard faintly. I dropped my bag to the floor and ran into the kitchen. Sydney sat leaning back against one of the chairs hyperventilating. "Thank god you're here!" she said trying to push herself up.

"Okay wheres the bags?" I questioned slightly pacing. 

"Upstairs on the bed," she said gripping the sides of the chair. I sprinted up the stairs, grabbed the bag and ran back down. I placed the bags in the back of my car and went back inside to get my sister. Slowly but surely we made our way to the hospital.

------------------------- 

Sydney sat on her bed as I sat at the foot of it. We were waiting for my brother-in-law, Nick, to come right now.  About five minutes later Nick walked in, quite nervous. "Oh my god Sydney!" he said running to my sisters side. He hugged her tightly before hugging me.

-------------------------

It only took two days, but I was finally an Aunt. A beautiful baby boy, named Jonah, was born. I held my sisters hand tightly as she held her new born son. Nick started crying, happy tears of course. My sister looked so pleased, so joyed. I started at the adorable baby with blue eyes.

"Wanna hold him?" Sydney asked me.

I nodded taking the small child in my hands. I handed my phone to Nick and asked him to take a picture. I held Jonah in my arms and smiled down at him. Nick handed my phone back to me and I posted the picture on Instagram. Meet my Jonah, the picture read. I handed Jonah back to Sydney as I heard a knock on the door. Nick pushed himself off the bed and went to the door. Sydney and I talked quietly as Nick opened the door.

"Morgan, someones here to see you!" Nick called. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door opened and in walked somebody. I turned my head to look at the person and froze. No no no no no no no, I thought, this can't be happening. I averted my eyes to the floor and shifted nervously in place. Sydney sensed my comfortableness and placed her hand on mine. I could feel tears brim my eyes as he spoke.

"Hi Morgan," Niall said shifting nervously in place. I kept my gaze on the floor trying to calm myself down.

"Hi Sydney," he said. "Congratulations."

"Thanks," Sydney replied softly.

Niall took a step closer placing his hand on mine. I looked up quickly, almost reaching my breaking point. I could tell he noticed the tears in my eyes, so he spoke up."Morgan can I talk to you outside?" Niall asked. 

I turned to Sydney with pleading eyes, but she nudged me to go with him. I wasn't going to get up until he basically dragged me out of the room. I tried to slip out of his grip, but failed miserably. Once we exited the room he shut the door and turned to me. "Morgan what's wrong?" I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "Seriously Morgan what's wrong?" he said walking to face me.

I started to walk down the hallway, but Niall simply followed. He grabbed my arm and yanked me so now that I was facing him. "Let go of me you ass whole!" I said through my teeth. Niall looked taken back, and shocked. I started to walk away again until he stopped me.

"Morgan-" he started but I interrupted him.

"Leave me alone!" I shrieked. "Just leave me the fuck alone!"

"Morgan what-"

"You don't get it do you! You can't just do shit and act like nothings wrong! I thought you actually cared, but you know what, you're just like every other guy out there. You're an ass whole Horan!" I yelled as loud as I could. People started to gather around us, even coming out of there rooms.

"I'm not doing this here," Niall said through his teeth. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the exit. People gasped and seemed to be calling security. Niall had dragged me out to the parking lot, were there were no cars. He finally let go of me, the area that he was holding bright red.

"Get away from me you DICK!!!" 

"Morgan please wait," he begged. I started running away, until my breathing got heavy. I stopped and clutched my knees. I heard loud footsteps behind me. I fell to my knees, tears spilling down my face. My panic attack got worse as I tried to stay conscious.

"Morgan? Morgan?" I heard, but passed out before I had the chance to respond.

What do you guys think??