Chapter 7

Morgan's POV

I woke up to Eleanor slightly shaking me, trying to be gentle but rough at the same time. "Morgan? Morgan!" she cried.

I was finally able to open my eyes, which ended up to be blinding light. As my eyes adjusted I saw Eleanor sitting next to me with tear stained cheeks. Louis looking only a bit dishovelled. I realised I was still on the couch,"Ele what happened?"

"You had a panic attack again and passed out," she said wipping her cheeks.

Louis looked shocked when she said that," Again?" 

I sat up and looked at El and nodded." I have them alot," I said playing with my hands. "And anxiety," I added.

Louis' eyes brimmed with tears as he brought me in for a hug. When he let go I got up and went to the kitchen. Cooking has always calmed me down. I rummaged through the kitchen grabbing eggs, milk, flour, and chocolate chips. Eleanor and Louis followed me into the kitchen, watching me carefully. 

"Can I help?" asked Louis.

"Yea," I said a bit relieved.

Not before long the cookies were in the oven. I was getting pelted with chocolate chips from Louis and Eleanor. When the cookies came out we sat down in front of the telly to watch The Fosters, my all time favorite show. I munched on the warm cookies and intently watched. The show ended at about 10.  I said by to Louis and El, finally convincing them I would be okay. They both reluctantly left, saying they would be back tomorrow before Louis' show. I tenced at the mention of the show, but quickly recovered.

-----------------------------------

I got up the next morning taking a quick shower. I left my hair naturally curly and slipped on some high waisted jean shorts, my Vogue mucsle shirt, and my white converse. I grabbed a small black bag and my phone before walking out the door. I decided on going food shopping, just picking up some basic things. Luckily I didn't run into anybody there. After I decided to go to the mall. I walked around with a vanilla bean frapachino the whole time(from Starbucks of course). I got a few shirts, and shorts, but nothing much. I got tired of walking around and didn't want to risk running into anyone, so I left. I went home and ended up baking again, while dancing around to music. Some how I ended up on my computer on youtube. I was watching some video Bethany Mota posted. In the middle of the video my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said as I held the phone to my ear.

""Morgan,Morgan!" I heard someone rush into the phone.

"Hey Sydeny," I said still watching the video.

"My water broke! My water broke!" she screamed into the phone.

"Wait what?" but then I haad realized what she said." I'll be there in ten minnutes hold on!" I shut my laptop off and ran into my living room. I grabbed my converse and slid them on my feet. I quickly grabbed my bag and keys and ran out the door. I started my car and drove as fast as I could to my sisters house.