Three

AN:/ Slowly being edited.

Three

"DOCTOR ALEX!" the nurse screams as she sees Vanessa breathing in and out small breaths.

"What is it nurse Anne?" the doctor comes in the room.

She points at Vanessa.

He immediately gets to work.

"Oh my god, she's-" he stops.

"Alive." the nurse finishes his sentence.

They both smile.

Doctor Alex goes to the front desk.

"Can you contact Laura Marano please." He asks the worker.

"What has happen?" she asks concerned.

"A miracle." he smiles.

She nods and smiles.

The Doctors decide to wait a couple of hours to call Laura, to wait for Vanessa to be awake and feeling good.

Laura, Ross, Calum and Raini all go to Raini's house. Ross sits down by Laura. He stares at her curious about her actions she'll do. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Laura says to Ross in monotone. Does he have a problem? Why was he staring? She thinks. Ross shakes his head with a small sad smile, "Nah, just curious." he says. "What do you think I'll stab myself or something?" Laura asks a little bit offended by his comment. Ross shakes his head. "No! Of course not, or at least I hope not." he replies. Laura sighs. "Yeah well Ross, I might-" she gets cut off, "Laura! No! I'm letting you kill yourself!" he screams standing up. Laura stands up calming him down. Calum and Raini come into the living room. They get concerned. "What?!" Raini asks. "Ross, I was going to say I might just go back to the hospital to say goodbye to Vanessa." she puts a clump of hair behind her ear. Ross calms down. "Oh, good. Well not good but you know, never mind.." She shakes her head, then gets a phone call. Saint Lake again? She wonders.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Miss Marano?" the worker asks.

"Yes?"

"You are needed at the hospital, something happened."

"Something good?" Laura hopes. Though they told her Vanessa was dead. She hoped anyway.

"Apparently from the doctors, it's more of a miracle."

Laura hangs up and runs to grab her keys.

"I'm going to the Saint Lake hospital. Something happened." Laura's tells the gang.

They all follow her and drive to the hospital.

The car ride was silent.

Laura goes straight to the same room as before.

She looks in the window seeing Vanessa alive talking to the doctors.

"Oh my god" Laura starts to cry, cry of joy.

Raini hugs Laura "I'm glad she's okay."

Calum hugs Laura it was a nice long hug, they always had a little chemistry.

Ross hugs Laura, nuzzling his head into her neck, breathing in her sweet scent.

"I'm so happy you're okay and your sister."

"Me too." they pull away.

They go inside and Laura hugs Vanessa.

She sighs of relief in Vanessa's neck.