Chapter 1

Picture above- Shraddha Kapoor as Jui Pathak

LEAVING FOR IRELAND:

I checked my luggage through the airport security and headed towards the waiting area. As I was waiting for my boarding announcement, I started thinking about the things that had happened in the past few days, that had led me to take this break from my life here, in Mumbai(India).

A FEW DAYS EARLIER:

I was on cloud nine today.. I had been planning this day since a month..So, I had woken up at 5 in the morning and was getting ready for my day ahead.. You guys must be confused, as to what I am blabbering about.. You see, today is the 6 year anniversary with my boyfriend Varun. We are together since high-school.. We love each other so much.

As I was saying that, since today is our 6th year anniversary, I have a surprise planned for him. Since, I was going to surprise him, I had been avoiding him for the past 3-4 days, saying that I was busy with work..

 so.. for the Surprise.. 1st, I will be going to his apartment and surprise him, with his and mine favourite... chocolate cake.. which btw, I have baked myself.. Then, the gift.. A DSLR camera.. as, he loves photography so much.. then, a lazy day in his bed *wink* *wink* if, you know what I mean.. lastly, a dinner date at our favourite Italian restaurant.. where he had taken me, for our first date..

You must be wondering that, why the hell are you planning all this.. isn't it your boyfriend's duty to do all these things.. well, you see guys, this is the 21st century.. so, GROW UP!!

Just kidding.. well, I wanted to do something special as, he is always the one who is surprising me or showering me with gifts.. so I thought, why the hell not..

As I got ready in my tight black dress, which hugged all my curves perfectly.. it reached till my mid thigh and had a deep square-cut neckline.. I paired it with my black 6inch pumps.. I wore a long platinum heart shaped necklace(a gift from varun) and round silver earrings. And, a charm bracelet on my wrist.. For my make up, I applied some foundation and did a smokey eye in contrast with my dress, a winged eyeliner and deep red lipstick.. All this done, I sprayed some perfume and, was ready to go.. I took my purse and put my cell, lipstick and other necessities in it.. Then, I took his gift and went down the hall to the kitchen, to take the cake I prepared.. I made sure I had everything with me and took my car and apartment keys, locked the door and went down to the garage.

 I made sure I had everything with me and took my car and apartment keys, locked the door and went down to the garage

I opened my car, set everything in and then drove off to his place.. As I entered his apartment building garage, I saw another(quite familiar, if I may add) car parked in the space where I usually park when am here i.e. beside his car. I thought someone might have accidently parked it, so I shrugged it off and parked somewhere else. I got out with all the things, locked my car and went up to his apartment.

I took out his apartment keys as I reached to his door and opened it. Since, I wanted to surprise him, I was tiptoeing around his house, as I wouldn't want him to wake up. So, I went straight to his kitchen and placed everything on the counter and went towards his bedroom. As I was going to his bedroom, I saw a woman's purse on his sofa which oddly, looked kinda familiar to me.. I soon started feeling that something was off.. First the car and now this purse.. but, I still continued towards his bedroom.. till now, my heart had started beating fast and my hands had started to shake.. with shakey hands, I reached for his door knob and flunged it open. and guess what.. VOILA!! My worst fears were confirmed as I took in the scene that was there in front of my eyes..Clearly, HE, had forgotten what today was supposed to be..  I was soo shocked to realize, that I had been standing in the doorway, frozen for almost a minute..

My BOYFRIEND and my BESTFRIEND, Alisha(whom I have known since the 4th grade) were sleeping naked in his bed with sheets and their clothes all over the place. All I could see was RED!! How could they!! MY BOYFRIEND and MY BESTFRIEND!! The two most important people of my life.. well not anymore...

I was so angry, I went to his bathroom.. filled a bucket with cold water.. went back into the bedroom and poured it all over them.. They woke up with a start and in a second their faces were filled with shock. As they were still recovering from what happened, I slapped both of them, said some few incoherent words and didn't wait for them so they could say anything.. I ran (beacuse,  I was more than eager to get out of here) to his kitchen, took all the things I had brought and also a knife and went to my car.. as I put all the things in my car, I took the knife, slashed all the tyres of both of their cars.. then, I picked up a rod that was lying in the corner and smashed all their windows and destroyed everything else..